•7•

I see him, mon-el, we're together again, I miss him and now he's back. We're in a grassland, walking together, holding each other's hand, and I'm looking into his eyes, they are beautiful. My mum is there too I'm a beautiful kryptonion dress, the blue flowing fabrics make her look amazing and I take her hand in my other. We walk together and I'm happy, it is a strange sensation. Something I'm not used to. But I don't know something doesn't seem right, something doesn't add up. Then the beautiful landscape turns dark and dead, and mon el disappears leaving me with my mum but as she lets go of my hand and I look up at her I see a monster, a kryptonion monster and then it disappears and I scream. Terrified and alone. I sit up in my bed, scared and crying, Barry next to me still asleep I think, I lay back down in bed, I'll just lie with my eyes open I'm not sleeping. "Kara?" Barry asks looking into my eyes clearly woken up by me screaming, "are you okay" he asks touching my shoulder with his hand. "No... no I'm not okay" I say and I start crying, I don't like to sleep, "I don't really sleep I lie awake staring at the ceiling because if I close my eyes I dream of him, disappearing  into the darkness of space and dying, I can't ever bare it." I say as he hugs me and I let the tears fall once again. It's so stupid, having dreams like this, I mean I'm supergirl! Supergirl I shouldn't be like this, but I am because I am human... whether or not I want to be I am now human. I live on earth, barley anyone knows that Kara is supergirl, and those who do try everything they can to stop my secret identity from being released to the world, and I owe them forever. "Kara.. I... I know what it's like, when we were trying to stop savitar I had to throw the philosophers stone into the speed force and accidentally sent myself 6 months into the future where I saw iris die, I couldn't stop thinking about it, about how and what I'd done, all I knew was that I had to save iris, and I kept having nightmares, seeing her being stabbed right in front of me, seeing it constantly and being terrified looking for a way to save her. I couldn't and in the end iris died, and I was alone, I had nightmare for months, I locked myself away and I pushed away all of my friends which I wish I hadn't, but after a while I came to term with what had happened and I simply started running, and soon I was helping team flash once again and well we were fighting Grodd but I've now ended up here. And I'm glad i did" Barry says and I can't help but smile, knowing that it is common to feel like this after losing the one you love, "Kara can you try, try to sleep for me?" Barry asks and I nod my head as we lie back down in bed and gradually fall asleep.