•38•

"Ready to fight Kara" element says Swinging around the burning sword she holds in her hands. She's not in her normal clothes, she's wearing a black armour top with grey underneath and a a skirt made of chain mail as well as black boots that look exactly like mine. She looks different, not the normal shabby element but a more strong and battle ready element. "Always" I saw my standing back up and laughing my laser eyes at her, but she just walks towards me using the burning sword to disingrage all the lasers, saving Herself. As she throws a tornado in my way and I use my freeze breath to freeze it back before running at her and swinging myself around kicking her in the face midway through but still not causing much damage. "You don't have to do this element" I say as she runs at me and I fly up just avoiding the burning knife that would have incinerated my stomach. "You have no idea what I have to do" she says back at me throwing a ball of water into my face which I try to freeze with my freeze breath before it splashes in my face. "Why though element, tell me why" I say flying at her and knocking her off her feet as she flies back before standing up once again. "Because you mess everything up," she says shaking off some of the rubble as she stands up and throws away the sword as I land on the ground. "Because of what happened when you were Ora" I say getting ready to run as element appears shocked and taken aback. "How do you know about that" she says her eyes almost start glowing with rage and anger but there's also a hint of  fear and resentment. "Because we found it out when you revealed your self to us, you know your old friends they were so strongly against the idea of you being and when we told them they just walked out" I say trying to get my laser eyes powered up to stop her. But she looks broken and upset as if her friends still mean something to her. "No that's not true, they loved me I loved them, no, no, no" she says and she quickly throws her hands down by her waist and uses her wind power to create 2 vacuum as she flies off and disappears into the Sunset. "Kara" Barry says running over to me and giving me a hug, "I'm fine" I say taking a deep breath before kissing barry and we look at each other and we are just alone, no one else is around, we were in such a deselate area that no one would have been around even if there wasn't a superhero fight going on. I watch Barry and his glowing eyes and he gets down on one knee and pulls out a diamond ring, I cover my mouth in shock. "Kara your my everything, and I know we haven't been dating for very long but I've loved you since before time even began and I want to be able to run home to you every night and every day, I want to be able to enter the house and just say honey I'm home and I want to be able to kiss my beautiful wife, so Kara will you marry me?"