•48•

I feel it burning against my skin as the red blinds my vision and I use my freeze breath to Destroing the burning sensation as I grab a post box and launch it at Element, missing her body and only just hitting the top of her head as she puts her hand up to, a small amount of blood trickling down, "you made me bleed, you bitch" she yells sending a large amount of wind blasting my back as I position my heels into the floor ready to station myself as my hair blows around my face with the pure agression and power of the wind as I launch back at it with my own breath of which doesn't seem to effect element in the slightest as her hair too just flows around in her face before we both stop, flapping the hair out of our faces as I turn around launching my lazer eyes at her which clearly takes her by surprise as she's blasted back into the pavement before I throw a newspaper stand at her keeping her on the floor as a bit more blood flows out of her head and along the cuts on her arms and legs where a little more blood flows. She looks angry, her eyes once again glowing red, but a deeper red, as if her anger is manifesting in the evil glares she glances in my direction. And I see it the pure level of power rise within her and manifest simply in the pure ball in her hands. The energy and power builds and instead of standing up Element rises up, flying in the air as the power still rages through her, the power flowing around her in flashes of lightning that too blasts into the ground. Her hair flowing up, the lighting still there as her eyes get redder and redder the pure power there highlighted as she throws a fireball at me blasting me to the floor. And she stands there staring down at me getting ready, channeling everything as she forms a power ball in her hands ready to take me down as I put my hands across my face trying to protect myself as she gets ready to fire. "Cynthia!" I hear a voice yell as I watch as She suddenly looks away and into the distance I can't quite believe who I'm seeing. And I watch as element starts to tear up and stares shocked in disbelief. And so do I. As out of the shadows and into the light steps Megan Rhyder, elements ex fiancée.