•51•

I don't know what to do, I stand there unsure and unaware, I have no clue what to do, what to say as element stands in front of me crying and apologising and I stand there, unsure what to do or what to stay, I stand there unaware and unsure debating each idea and each consequence that could follow these ideas, crazy or not. I feel like I should let her go, let her go live a life with Megan and maybe make a chance for the better, she was Ora and I have to remember that, she was a superhero and she helped people but you look at her now, and you think what went wrong and in some sense I understand that, because she was tricked and lied too and believed in that because there was no where else to turn and nothing else to believe no one to tell her the truth about it and so she believed what she heard and now here she stands apologising and upset back with the single person how can tell her otherwise and that loves her. And I don't want to interfere with that because the way they look at each other and see the stars and the galaxys in each other's eyes is something so irreplaceable and so painful if it's lost, but then I think back to what element has done, she's killed people, lot of people and that can't be forgiven, that cannot be forgiven those lives are gone and can't come back and that is something element has to live with now, that was her, her action, her mistake. She did that, she made that choice and she has to live with it and go with it now. And I'm still debating as this time, I stare at element, her eyes wet with tears, her black hair flowing down by the side of her face and to her hips as she switches it around and tucks it gently behind her ears the big Golden earrings still dangling down and it for the first time dawns on me that she is a real human being, a real human who made a mistake and stands in front of me now admitting that mistake and trying her hardest to make up for it. And I don't know how to feel, standing there each idea running through my head, each potentially choice of mine strongly important in my head. And I look at element and then back at Megan before back at element, well Cynthia as she now stands in front of me awaiting my decision. "I have an idea"