•29•

"We were right," I say to Barry as we turn away from Mia and Melissa, "Element and Ora are the same person, but the question is what happened to her? What caused Cynthia to go from a crime fighting vigilante to a corrupt villain?" I say  looking at Barry and staring into his eyes, "I don't know but I think it could be easier if we knew what happened that evening,"  Barry says as he turns around to once again face Mia and Melissa, "what happened the night Ora disappeared?" Barry asks and they look at each other, "well Ora was acting weird before she went out in the field, she told us her plan but told us she didn't us coming along as the other vigilantes, we were stardust and moon, that's what Ora called us, we would help her cover more ground, fight some of the other criminals but she was very determined not to let us go she was always very determined and strong so none of us wanted to argue with her." Mia says "so we stayed in the lair watching from the security tapes and the camera attached to her outfit, but after she entered the main building it suddenly shortened our and turned black, we thought that it was something to do with the WiFi service in the building after all it was run by the mob but it never turned back on and she never returned, we waited hours before leaving the lair and going to look for her but we couldn't find her, we never stopped looking for her but we phoned her every day, we texted her everyday, we still go down to the lair from time to time to see if she's there but she never came back, she left us, that's why we were so reluctant to come, because to us she's dead, she died the moment she decided that we weren't worth saying goodbye too..." Melissa says and I'm speechless I can't think of what to say, are they better off remembering Cynthia as the hero she was? Or do they deserve to know what happened to her, but according to them she's well dead to them because she left them without saying goodbye, "listen umm I'm so sorry for what Cynthia did, but umm don't hold that against her not until you know the whole story but umm she's not dead... there is a villain in national city who has been attacking me and Barry but she has elemental powers so I started to wonder having heard the tails of the great vigilante Ora, and so I was able to get Element to tell me her name and I'm so sorry to tell you this but her name is Cynthia Adams, and she looked like that" I say pointing to the photo of Cynthia and Ora Barry placed in the table and next to it I place a photo of Element, "they are the same people, Ora went dark. I'm so sorry" I say and Mia and Melissa don't day anything they just simply turn around and walk off.