•40•

"I know what your expecting, another long winded speech about betrayal and lies and false hope, so I won't do say that kind of stuff, I mean I will because I will never you lies but instead I though maybe you'd maybe like to hear experiences of your own kind, I spoke to some people at the march, around town, everywhere. And they gave me some nice stories of which I plan to share with you." Element says as the screen changes to some woman standing outside the mayors office, "during a alien attack supergirl broke my house fighting some for of creature, my husband was inside the house and because of supergirl my husband is now dead. These hero's are not helping us they are killing us" she says and I look at the woman unable to recognise her or remember who she is, which is weird because even though it's weird I basically remember everyone I save. And I don't remember her. Then screen goes black again and a much younger man appears on the screen I recon he is only in his mid 20s at the max, "supergirl is responsible for the death of my mum, during a alien attack she threw a alien away it landed on my mum and killed her instantly, that was supergirl fault the so called hero who believes she do anything she wishes but all it's caused so far is pain." The man says and once agin I find myself struggling to remember him once again, I mean I guess I didn't personally save them, but I feel as if I may have said something to them or at least known if I had hit and killed a innocent civilian. "See there and I have many more stories from civilians who's lives have been ripped apart by supergirl and it makes you question doesn't it? Is the pain she causes to us all really worth it? It she worth it? Because she's just a lying scoundrel who ruins life after life after life. So we can't trust her, we can't trust anybody but ourselves and I know I said I wouldnt talk back this but here I am making you face the truth and so listen this time and tell your stories, send them to newspapers to the news to anyone who will listen and get your stories out there because only then can we stop supergirl" element says and I realise elements mater plan, she wanted to turn people against me, she wants to have me lost to the public and she wants me to lose my biggest supporters yet I have to have faith that they will stand by me. Because I rely on that faith to keep going. And if I lose that then I lose the basis Of supergirl. Elements plan is genius. And if I works then... well then it's over.