•17•

"Excuse me let me through I am agent danvers I work here" Alex says sliding under the yellow tape and into her place of work. "And let these people in too" she says as me and the others slip under the barrier and into the cortex of the deo. "What kind of substance are we believed to have found"Alex asks another agent, who's sitting on her computer doing some form of analytics checking. "It's seems to be a form of petroleum, highly flammable, so I believe that what is it is petroleum. I've checked over other records looking through all the different elements and compounds within the chemical" the agent say and Alex looks over, "I don't think it's petroleum, it's atom structure is similar to mercury that is a incredibly poisonous substance. Supergirl can you go around and investigate what room was the substance found in?" Alex asks the agent pointing to the screen zooming into the atomic structure. "In the interview room the first bit was found but we found some more in the break room and agent lakemares lab" the agent says as she gets up and walks off towards other agents. "Okay supergirl, flash start with the interview room, be careful please" Alex says and me and Barry nod our heads and run down the corridors into the interview room. "So Barry I see it, i think Alex is right when she said it was mercury it defiantly doesn't look petroleum." I say, edging slowly towards it, "Barry you are a csi do you know how to bag it without causing a disaster" I say and Barry nods his head, and he runs out and grabs a plastic bag before returning bagging the item and passing me the bag with the thing inside "awesome thanks now we need to return this to Alex" I say and me and Barry hold hands and walk back to the cortex, and we hand Alex the bag. "This is the bag with the evidence in it, so we need to run a analysis on the material and discover it is poisonous or not," Barry says and Alex nods her head, I start coughing, I feel this weird tingling sensation in my throat, it's causing me to cough over and over again and I'm started to struggle to breathe, "Kara... kara... babe" Barry says and I feel myself fainting coughing continuously. "Barry..." I say and I fall on the floor. Unconscious.