•16•

"Hello national city, I'm Element back again to make a new statement. National city is falling apart, alien attacks are ruining are fine city. Damaging the fine city we live in, you can see this everywhere you look. Aliens. Metahumans. These so called 'hero's'  that we rely on to save our city, have lied to us, they say they save us, but they just destroy. They ruin our life's everyday; arresting us for fake crimes, destroying our houses in fights they say will save the world, and they wear these stupid symbols on their chests saying they inspire 'hope' well I think they just inspire uselessness, they make us weak, they Make us believe that we have to have hero's to survive they lead us on this false hope that because there super that everything they do, everything they say is like word from god. But I say no more. No more relaying on this false hope, no more weakness, no more living in a world where we let these hero's save us. I say put us first. Let's show that we aren't weak that we are strong, let's put us first. Put America first, Us first. Us first. Us first. Us first. Us first! Follow me, I am a goddess, a warrior, a saviour. I am Element!" She yells as the screen turns black. "Cisco can you track her signal" Barry asks as we look at Cisco who's already got his phone or and is typing and pressing aggressively, constantly. "No it's not working, we need a better hacker, we need Felicity Smoak." Cisco says and Barry looks at me and then at Cisco before looking back at me. "Okay but that message though" Alex says looking at me, "I know it's all about these lies, these delusions she's planting into peoples minds these false sayings that are all just made up lies. People will turn on us, I know they will, that means more hate, more false lies that people like Cynthia plant into the minds of the weaker, I don't know what to do, what do we do, she is making the world crazier, gradually making it crazier and crazier, even making me crazy, although I guess hate crimes are the price of being hero's, every time you try to make the world better it all falls apart, like it has done, we live in a society dictated by the way one person things when they twist lies into others, and unfortunately that's what happens, and there is nothing we can do about it" I say "no matter how hard we try" Barry says and I look up at him before leaning in and kissing him, placing my arms around him, holding him close not wanting him to ever slip away into a darkening void. "I love you kara" Barry says and I look at him and then to my friends and family who are looking at me with love in there eyes, Alex is smiling uncontrollably, "I love you to barry" I say back and we kiss again. "Guys I'm sorry to break up a moment like this but there's a issue at the deo," Alex says "there found a strange substance and thing it could be toxic"