•50•

I sit there staring as element lowers her head in shame, I can see the tears in Megan's eyes as she looks at element who sits there, on the floor upset and saddened, "I wanted to protect this city, to give it a chance not to end up like Vatican, I wanted people to see what I thought was the truth, but maybe I was wrong, when I was Ora I thought I messed up, I thought that I made the mistakes, I thought that I doomed the city to the struggle and issue you see plaguing the streets today, but maybe I was wrong, I became element in order to change that, and to save this city from my mistake by showing it that supergirl was not going to save them and that they should rely on themselves but I think about these things and I realise that supergirl she does make a difference, she has saved countless lives and countless people, and while I tried to take that away and show her in a new light she always showed up again and made sure the people supported her, even when I caused her to face things that she wouldn't have been able to stop everything off but yet the public and the people never stopped believing in her, or trusting her. And It took me becoming Element to realise that hero's do do good, and that as the villain you can make a difference but you can see it, I messed up, I really truly messed up Megan, how could you love me after everything I've done?" Element asks bring up her head as she twists between looking at me and looking at Megan, "because in my head, you're always going to be the girl who walked up to me on the first day of your new job and asked me where to go and the moment I saw you I instantly fell in love with you, and nothing you do, nothing, will change that" she says and I find a few years falling from my eyes, what's she saying is beautiful and real and comes straight from the heart and reminds me of barry and Monel, and how I love them, how I love Barry so much and I want to be with him for the rest of my life. And I look up at Megan and element as they lean close and kiss one another, it's beautiful and then element turns to me, "I'm sorry" she says crying now, "I'm so so sorry"