•26•

As me and Barry run into Varian city a eerie sense falls over us. Just looking around I can see that this city needs saving, the homeless children running along the street, the drugs being sold at each block corner, the way the top crime bosses rule the city, this place clearly lost its vigilante a long time ago. "Alright we are looking for Megan Rhder, Mia Talliah and Melissa Evans," I say looking at the print out Winn gave to me before we left National city,
"Do we have any idea where they are?" Barry asks and I look through the police printout Winn also gave me, "the last known address of Megan was that of 2 years ago at a place called sea shore motel and apartment room 3872, the last address of Melissa was 7 years ago but I heard the buildings got knocked down to make room for a mall or some commercial thing, and with Mia there was never a listed address, she was completely off the rails, this is going to be a wild goose chase, so I have a feeling we need to make some form of announcement say we are reporters who want to write a remembrance story about Ora?" I say trying to come up with a idea that might actually work, and this sort of sounds like it would, but the issue is so newspapers and stuff like that even run here? It's like crime central I guess all post would have to be run by whatever criminal is in charge, "we could ask for help saying anyone who knew her can come forward and tell us a story or information about her," Barry says and we look at each other and kiss before running around trying to locate the main news building. The moment we find it we know we are going to have trouble getting in if we just act as ourselves. It's clearly a crime boss lead paper, "we need to go old school act like some harden criminals who are trying to find out where she is so we can kill her because she killed our partner..." "reverb" Barry buts in and I look at him, "reverb?" I ask wondering where a name like that came from. "Well on earth 2 Cisco's doppelgänger was a villain named reverb however he was killed by his master zoom, it's a good name and partly true, well sort off, not really but good enough" Barry says and I nod my head, "now we just need the criminal look and some cool criminal names" I say, and we both run off, I grab a pair of ripped jeans, a black leather jacket and a see through top with a bra under, I also grab a black wig and sort out my hair, along with a bunch of fake piercings and tattoo sleeves, I get myself dressed and I can clearly see that my look is missing something, so I grab a few necklaces and bracelets, then I'm perfect. I run back and find Barry he is standing in a trench coat, with fake piercings as well and his hair is swooped onto his face, he also has smokey eye shadow around his eyes giving him this really hot appearance. "My name is the chemist, robber, destroyer and I work the best in selling illegal weapons in the black market." He says and I like can't help but swoon, Barry would have made a awesome bad guy, "and my name is crusher, robber, murderer and all about my diamonds and black market weapons and my boyfriend, the chemist"