•49•

"Cynthia don't do this" she says standing there as both me and element stare up at her in general shock each of us speechless but with the perfect moment to take element down I find myself unable to move, unable to act as element too shocked to retaliate sits there staring. "No.... no no no" she says the fluctuations in her voice tone showing she is on the verge of crying as Megan wonders over slowly each step cautious as she tries to calm down element, the proof of her power and anger laying all around us. "Cynthia please" she says putting her arms out in a non violent, non threatening way but also in a embracing and loving way as if despite everything elements done part of Megan stills loves her. And I mean they were engaged and I understand that, when Ora went missing I can't imagine what it was like for her, and the others who said that they hadn't seen in her years because a little while after element disappeared as did she, and I think she was looking for element, in some strange way blaming herself for her disappearance. "Megan" is all element can mutter out, her voice quaking as she's crying. Right now is the perfect moment to take her down but I find myself paralysed, in some respects desperate to find out how this will play out, I've given element chances haven't I? Given her chances to change, to go back to who she is, well was, I've given her the chance and in some strange way I feel as if Megan might finally allow her to do so, and maybe that's why I'm stuck here, a sensation to attack but the sensation to stay and not move and not make a sound. "This isn't you, this isn't who you are why are you doing this?" Megan yells standing still this time not baring to walk any closer to where the both of us sit on the floor, well me more lying and her ready to kill me before this all happened. "I learnt the truth," she responds hastily and still upset but the anger is starting to once again rise in her as the power becomes clearer in her hands. "What truth? Cynthia you ran away. You left us. You left me." She retaliates upset as well, but with Part of her  relieved and happy to see element. "They showed me, what I did, what happened when I tried to help others I only ever made it worse and I had to go, I had to leave you because I was only going to make it worse for you" element says the anger fading as she changes emotions once again to a more subtle desperation and in some sense fear, as if when they broke her she never truly got over it and she still is afraid of them and what they did despite the fact it was 3 ish years ago. "When you vanished, when ora went it only for worse, we praised you, the whole city did, and I left them, the others because I knew you weren't dead, I knew in my heart you were alive and out there, and I've hunted every moment since then to find you, because despite everything, I still love you"