38

Zrage

Fuck. She's right all I can say is a curse. I want to be by her side, to comfort her but i'm here in my car like an idiot I am, kicking the wheels and end up hurting myself.

After I gave dad a call, Hannah's dad called saying she's gonna give birth to my child. I already give my promise to uncle and I know he say won't no for an answer knowing that she'll have a sensitive labor.

I break the speed limit and run into it, letting Spade talk to them for breaking it. He's like a bolt, thankfully he's still here. When I arrived in the hospital they told me I can't go inside and watch her, that I should be in the waiting room. My mind is in here, I want to run and comfort her while giving birth to our twins but I can't yet I know I can if I only push it. Instead i'm in the waiting room, waiting for how many minutes and hour just to fucking wait in there and sit.

I didn't do something right from the start. Maliit pa lang kami ni Summer ay palagi ko na siyang sinasaktan. I don't like her when we were kids, I always thought she's disgusting but when puberty hits I distance myself to her. I feel something that I didn't feel before when I look at her, it seems like her smile brightens up my day and I don't want it. I'm trap of my own trap.

I want to show her how much I love her but all I did is hurt her. I don't even fucking know how to be close with her and just fucking stand away and guard her. Fuck me, yes. I deserve all of this bullshit.

"Ayaw mo ba siyang samahan?"

"What are you doing?"

"C'mon. Stop acting like a fucking child. You're an idiot"

"She want me to leave"

He spank me in my arm and lean in my car beside me.

"Kung hindi ka rin lang kasi gago. Dalawa pa ang hinuli mo" he mockingly said

"I didn't know this would end up like this"

"Ngayon alam mo na, minsan ko lang makitang umiyak si Summer alam mo ba? Palagi siyang nakangiti kapag kasama ko siya"

"You're lucky"

"Alam ko, iba ang iyak niya ngayon Zrage ramdam ko 'yun. Sigurado akong pagkatapos nito tapos na lahat pati ikaw"

Napabuntong-hininga ako at yumuko

"Sasagutin niya na sana ako ngayon, sabi niya"

Tinapik niya ng malakas ang braso ko

"Well sorry ka na lang, pakiramdam ko wala na talaga" he shrugged his shoulders and walk away

He stop in the middle of the basement and turn his head to me

"Maswerte ka nga at mahal ka niya pero sinayang mo nang paulit-ulit"

And that hits me. Ilang minuto rin akong nag-isip kung pupuntahan ko siya kahit na galit siya sa'kin o hindi and end up running my way to the elevator. Shit. Why do I feel like the elevator is so slow? Every number that passed is like hours of waiting in the line. I didn't waste any second when the door tinged and run in her room

Shit. Hindi ko alam kung anong gagawin kong nandito na ako sa labas. Binuksan ko ang pintuan at gustong sapakin ang lalaking katabi niya. He has this charm, alam niya kung papano magpasaya. Alam na alam niya kung anong gagawin niya.