Ch.34

Elsa's POV

"you're hurt?" He asks.

"No." I say, glad to at least be honest about that.

"But you're bleeding," he says, obviously still confused.

Merida shows up. "She's been in labor for the past hour," she says. "Blood is part of the package."

"No one likes a snitch," I hiss.

"Why didn't you tell me?" Jack shrieks.

"I can wait until this fight is over," I say.

"Um no actually, you can't!" jack says. "We need to go Now!"

"Calm down jack." I say.

He scoops me up and starts flying towards berk. Another contraction comes, and I tense up.

"You're only 7 months along!" He shouts over the wind. "What's wrong?"

"I don't know." I say. "I'm pretty big, maybe it's ok."

Hiccup's mother is in the village.

"Help!" Jack shouts at her. "Elsa's having the baby!"

He starts to hyperventilate.

Valka laughs. "Your more nervous than Elsa." She says.

Jack walks up to her.

"Now is not the time to be laughing!" He says.

I'm whisked into a house, and jack is left outside.

Jack's POV

As Elsa is taken into a house, I sit in the snow, scared to death. Will she be ok? Will the baby be ok? What if something goes wrong?

I start to hyperventilate again. Footsteps are squeaking in the snow, and I look behind me. Rapunzel, Euegene, hiccup, Astrid, anna, Kristoff and Merida walk up to me.

"What happened?" I asked. "Did you defeat pitch and Gothel?"

"They ran away," says Kristoff. "We don't know where they are."

I bury my face in my hands.

"It's going to be ok jack," says anna, putting a hand on my shoulder.

Eugene helps pull me to my feet, and I go up to the house me and Elsa have been staying in. I hear her scream, and I back away from the door, afraid. I sit back down in the snow. Valka appears a few moments later.

"Jack?" She says.

I jump up and run into the house. Elsa is in the bed, exhausted, but beautiful. She's holding a small baby in her arms. I walk up to her and the baby. It has white hair. It yawns, and looks at me with huge blue eyes.

"Meet Ella," she says.

"Ella" I whisper, eyes filling with tears.

Elsa holds her up so I can hold her. Carefully, I take her and stare at her. She looks at me, and cocks her head like a dog. She sneezes, and snow comes out of her mouth. I look up at Elsa.

"She has powers?" I ask.

"I guess so," Elsa says, equally shocked.

I give Ella back to Elsa, and sit on the bed with her, looking down at our new daughter. The door bursts open, and the entire team barges in.

"She's so cute!" Anna squeals.

Merida, her, astrid and rapunzel crowd around, taking turns holding Ella.

The guys pat me on the back.

"Congrats jack," says Kristoff.

I smile, and we all talk for hours, not knowing there's still trouble.