Kiddnapped

It's been a bad week,
1 Wally broke up with me,
2 I was grounded from being Robin,
3 both Bruce and Babs are ignoring me,
and 4 to top it off I am tied up and gagged in the basement of a mad man with a gun pointed at my face demanding money from Bruce.

The only reason Wally broke up with me is so he and Artemis could try and work things out.

I was grounded from being Robin because I went against Batmans orders and almost got the manor blown up.

The previous statement is why Bruce is ignoring me but babs is because I forgot our friendship anniversary was yesterday.

I took a walk to clear my head and people kept starring at me, so I walked down a allyway not seeing the black van pull up infrount of me. The sound of doors being slammed shut though made my head snap up only to be surrounded by buff men in gangster looking clothes. I tried to turn around but they had bloked of the exit. One of them traped me in his arm putting a cloth over my mouth. I swear I didn't try to breathe it in, but come on people a guy needs to breathe. As soon as I took in a breath I lost consciousness. And that is how I ended up here.

Hi thank you for reading this when you can be reading something much better. Hope you liked it. I might make a part two. Give me requests!