Stolen Kiss

Robin was minding his own business reading the best part in his book when Wally walked over and ripped the book out of his hands.

"Wa-Wally!" Dick tried standing up but Wally was to close.

"This means nothing." Wally said as he slammed his lips against Robins.
Robin couldn't move.
He couldn't breath.
All he could do is marvel at the fact that WALLY FREAKING WEST WAS KISSING HIM AND OHHISLIPSARESOSOFTANDWHY ISTHISHAPPING?

When Wally pulled away he smiled. "Was that good enough for you girls?" He asked to the two figures 'hiding' in the shadows.

"That depends did he kiss back?" Artimis asked holding her girlfriend Barbras hands.

"Well, no. But I kissed him for more than a minute can't I get my 20 dollars now?" Wally started walking over to them but Robin held a ferm grip on his shirt.

"Wait. You kissed me for 20 dollars?!"

"Yes?" Wally slightly smirked.

"You stole my first kiss and now when people ask me who was your fist kiss I have to answer you." Robin looked distressed he was pasting the room thinking of ways to stop Bruce from finding out.

"Wait what?! I was your first kiss?!" Wally looked equally distressed. "Oh my I stole your first kiss." Wally ran to Robin and griped his arms. "What are we going to do?"

"I don't know." Robin looked at the floor. Wally put his hand under Robins chin and slowly lifted it the than made a move to remove his mask he was halfway their when Robins hand shot up stopping him.

"Please," Wally's voice screamed despair. Robin slowly realised his hand and Wally pulled off Robins mask. Wally started at Robins bright blue eyes. How they could be that bright and pretty was beyond him. Wally leaned down and placed his lips on robins. This kiss was everything the other wasn't. Slowly but surely Robin  kissed him back.
Unknown to them the two girls were filming the whole thing.