Failsafe

"Hurting? Try traumatized. I finally get to be the leader of the group and I wind up sending all my friends to their deaths! Batman wouldn't have failed.
I've always wanted- Expected t-to grow up and become him. And the hero bit I'm still all in! But that thing inside of him. That thing that drives him to sacrifice everything for the mission. That's not me. I don't want to be the Batman anymore." Dick finished looking down. Black Canary stared at him a moment longer before saying.

"You can go now Robin." He nodded and left the room. BC sighed what was she to do. She couldn't tell anyone of this because of her many promises to not tell Batman but this is something they need to discuss on their own she feared Dick wasn't doing so well.

Dick walked threw the mountain to the zata tubes and traveled to the Batcave.

"Your home early." Bruce said bouncing from one spot to the next.

"Yeah I think I'm going to skip out on parole tonight. Is that okay?" Bruce paused to look at him.

"Yeah if course. Why?"

"I'm tires and I just what to be done with this nightmare of a day." Bruce frowned at his behavior.

"Do you want to talk about it?"

"I'm good I talked to BC already, thanks though."

"Ok. Tell me if you need anything." Dick walked up the stairs into the manor and ran to his room. When he opened to door the ripped the sunglasses from his face and landed face first onto his bed. He cryed. All the repressed emotions and stress form being The boy wonder dance he was 9 was finally free. He cryed about his friends who he see a more as family than anything else probably hates him. Theirs no way he'll be able to show his face their again. His mind was made up.
He's going to quit the team.

Ok, that's that this was also requstes so thank you! Hoped you liked it! Please request!