A Way Out

Warning their will be Suicide it might trigger you so I'll put 💔 To let you know to skip that part, and another to let you know your good to read.

Dick walked into his room throwing his bag on the floor and flipping onto his bed. The manor is cold and empty all happiness and warmth is just a memory. After Bruce stoped Dick from being the Boy Wonder everything fell apart. His friends don't talk to him. Alfred spends more time with Bruce helping him. He hasn't seen the sassy man it at least two weeks. The bullies at school are starting to get to him maybe theirs still a chance for a way out. And Bruce isn't even looking at him. Dick missed his friends and family. To top it all off today was the day his family died!
He's tired.
He just wants to sleep.
Is never waking up a option?
He looked around the room and saw his ceiling fan. Perfect.

💔

Dick found some old rope in the garage. Taking it to his room he tied it into a noose. He wrapped it around the fan while standing on a chair he put his neack into the rope when he hurd a knock on the door.

"Dick?" It was Bruce but that didn't matter now. Dick Grayson is going to die soon anyway. "Dick open the door!" Bruce was slamming his fist against the door broke it so he could see inside of the room.

Dick was shaking as he let the chair fall.

It was done.

Richard Grayson is Dead.

💔

Bruce broke down the door
"Dick," He whispered. "No. No! NO! PLEASE DICK!" He ran and carefully took him down. He reached to check for a pulse but found none. "No, I'm sorry. I'm sorry, please don't leave. Please," Bruce was hugging and sobbing over his sons dead body once he called down he set Dick carefully on the floor his once tan skin pale and without the smile that's usually permanent on his face Bruce could see how much this affected him. He looked up to find a many letters on Dick's bed addressed to one parson at a time.

Dear Tati

I'm sorry. I hope you'll forgive me but I couldn't go on any longer. I don't what you to morn or you to be sad. I love you and hope that we'll meat again in another life.

Your Sidekick and Ward,

Richard "Dick" Grayson.

Hi, hoped you liked this! Please request!