lies

Robin was tired of all Batmans lies. Every time he lied he wrote it down and put it in a shoe box. The box is overflowing with the lie of his partner.

"Are you ready to go?" Batman called to Robin. He was currently in his 'nest' as Al and B call it. His safe haven.

"Yep!" He said popping the p. He smiled jumping on stuff to get to the floor.

During parole

"You should take the south side I'll take the north." Batman said watching over the city he loves.

"You trust me to parole down their alone?" Robin asked a bright smile found it's way into his face. Batman gave him a small tight smile. So small he could have been imagining it.

"Of couse I trust you."

"Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!" Robin launched himself into Batmans arms.

After the hug they when their sepreait ways. Or so Robin thought.

During his 'alone' time Robin saved a old women from being robbed and walked her home, He fought with a squirrel, and helped a drunk man get a cab to go home. He felt someone watching him in the night. A surge of panic went threw him before he pushed it down. Your a bat you don't get scared. Robin walked into a abbanded ally dissapering as he watched the shadows appear in the shape of a man with pointy bunny ears.

Batman. He doesn't trust me.

Robin looked at the older with shame. How could he fall for that? "Why?" He asked in a small voice he saw Batman tense up.

"Ro-"

"Nevermind I don't want another lie." He said venom dropping from his words. He started to walk out of the ally.

"It was a test." Batman said trying to explain. "Everyone in the league with a prodigy is doing it! We're testing how well you do without us."

Robin looked at his feet. Tears gathering in his eyes.

"I'm proud to say you passed."

"You didn't have to lie." And he walked home.

Hoped you liked it. Have a nice day. Please request!