Chapter 19 - After The Battle

Rushima Island is in chaos, many of investigators and ghouls lose their life. Tsukiyama, black dog, and devil ape assist Naki and three-blade Miza; meanwhile Nishiki assist Kurona who is one of Kanou's specimen to catch Kanou but they failed due two clown ghouls who appear suddenly. On the other side, the quinckes fight with Floppy and Owl, they manage to corner both of them but Floppy sacrifices himself to let Owl escape from that place. 

After buying some time, Tsukiyama get the information that the ships already there to take them back to Tokyo. All of them pull back and when investigators attempt to chase them, they receive the shocking news about Arima's death, One Eyed King appearance, also Washuu clan death which make the investigators immobilize their action.

-----

-Somewhere in 20th Ward-
Two days have passed, it's already 8.30 A.M and the Black Reaper still asleep. The kids from Zero Squad come into his room, trying to awake him but he still won't awake.

"...He is not a morning person.", says black haired boy, Arima Yusa.

"Hmm.. How about we jump onto him? I'm sure he will wake up.", says blue haired boy, Ihei Shio.

"Do you wanna die? Only Arima-san who can awake him but he already heading to the base.", asks the lavender haired boy, Souzu Rikai.

The boys have a hard time to awake Black Reaper and after several minutes, Yusa has an idea. He walks out from the room and leaving both of Ihei and Souzu alone with Kaneki.

"AH, BARISTA ONEE-SAN!", yells Yusa.

Instantly Kaneki jumps down from the bed and he rushes to the bathroom to wash his face. Without changing his pajamas and with messy hair, he comes out from his room.

"Touka?! She's here?! Where?"

"Good morning, she just walks out just now."

"Then why don't you wake me up?!", says Kaneki as he fixes his hair.

"We already do that."

Kaneki returns to his room and he change his pajamas to outwear. After he finishes dress up, Hirako stands in front of his room then the five of them headed to cafe.

-:Re Cafe-
When they enter the cafe, they can smell the delicious coffee aroma from the kitchen. All of them see Arima is reading newspaper while drinking his coffee on the table nearest the counter.

"Good morning, Arima-san.", greet all of them.

Arima look at them and replies back "morning" to them. Shortly after, Touka comes out from the kitchen and greet them too.

"Good morning, Touka. I'm sorry I woke up late this morning."

"It's okay. (Why is he apologizing to me?) What do you like to drink?"

The kids order three cafe latte, Hirako orders cappuccino, and Kaneki as usual. After she makes and serves it to them, Ihei wonders about her cooking so he asks her to make some food for them. At first Touka declines but since he keeps whining and the others want to taste her foods too, she has no other choice but make it.

She cooks porridge for them and when they take the first spoon, Ihei immediately spit it meanwhile the others's face including Arima and Kaneki turn pale.

"*cough* W-What's this?! Cat food?"

"I know you are still a kid but I want to hit you. You're the one who ask it."

"*coughing with teary eyes* Don't worry, Touka. It's..delicious(?)", says Kaneki.

"...No need to flatter me."

While they are suffering because of Touka's food, suddenly her phone ringing and she picks it up. It's from the Irimi Kaya, she reports that everyone already arrive at Tokyo and she along with Koma will come to pick up Touka and the others. Touka hangs up her phone and tells the others to be prepared since they will go to somewhere else.

Before they leave, Touka hands a mask to Arima and tell him not to take it off in front of the others besides them since they will be fleeing or trying to kill him if they see him still alive. Without complaining, he wears it and shortly Yomo and Nishiki come into the cafe.

"Hey Touka, are you ready?", asks Nishiki.

"Yes, Irimi-san and Koma-san will come to pick us up."

Touka notices that Yomo keep staring to the investigators suspiciously especially to the masked investigator.

"Touka, who is this guy? Why is he wearing mask?", asks Yomo as he pointing his finger to the masked investigator.

"Ah, he..Toshio Shimizu. He wears a mask since his face was heavily damaged even, he is mute now. Don't be too mean to him, Yomo-san."

Shortly after, Irimi and Koma come to pick them up. When both of them see investigators, they startled but Touka immediately tells them not to worry since they become their allies. They stare each other and they agree since Touka trusts them. After then, all of them heading to an abandoned building. 

-At Abandoned Building-
The yellow-black haired man was following a group of ghouls who fled from the Rushima Island and he infiltrates the building secretly. From above, he peeks at the ghouls and counting the ghoul in that building.

W-Whoa! A+ rank, S rank, SS rank, and SS~ rank. If I was caught here, I will die for sure. *sigh* Marude-san, I hope you will be okay. I never expect that Washuu Yoshitoki is a ghoul, if he is a ghoul then Matsuri and Tsuneyoshi are...

Suddenly the door is opened then the ghouls are mentioning about King. Hearing it, he peeps again and he sees a girl with light blue haired coming in with four other ghouls.

Wha- That pretty girl is-?!

Due his shock, he makes a rattle sound accidentally and all of the ghouls put alert. Touka sees a silhouette above then she shoots her kagune to the rail then the person falls down. Nishiki uses his kagune to catch him right before he hits the ground then he grabs him. 

"Hmm... We have uninvited guest here. Who are you?"

"I-I-"

Before he finishes his line, Kaneki and the others come into the building and Kaneki recognizes the young man who is Nishiki's grabbing right now.

"Huh? Hide?"

"...Kaneki?"

_____________________________________