(ENG) Chapter One - Break Up

'10.06 p.m'

It was heavily raining outside the Ramen shop, a male waiter was cleaning the guest's leftovers on the table, and suddenly a couple entered and surprised him.

"Welcome!" he greeted nervously, then glanced at the clock that showed the time for the store that was supposed to be closed 6 minutes ago. However, he forgot to turn over the 'close' sign and lock the door.

A man pulled the woman's hand and got her into the shop, but the woman was roughly shoved off his hand as they arrived inside, their clothes looked soaked.

"Er...sorry..." the waiter wanted to tell them that the shop was closed.

"What do you want?!" the woman shouted to the man. "There's nothing to talk about anymore! I don't want to waste my youth with a person who has no future like you!"

"Listen to me, I'll get a job as soon as possible...I've done some interviews this week, and I'm sure it will soon get the job..."

The girl folded her arms on her chest and grinned. "What position are you applying for? Courier? Sales? Waiter?"

"I..." the man scratched his head and tried to remember one of the positions listed in the job advertisement.

"Oh, one more! How long will you last in your next job? I bet after 3 months you'll be fired again!" the woman adds.

"I got fired because of you! If you don't ask me to drop you at your workplace, I won't be..."

"So you blame me for that?" the woman glared at him. "Well, if I gave you so much trouble, we should break up!"

"What?!"

The waiter watched from the side in confusion, not knowing what to do.

"Listen! My friends laugh at me for having a boyfriend like you! On birthdays, they get jewelry as gifts, while you just give me dolls, then valentine they get a flower bouquet and dinner dates at luxury hotels, while you just give me chocolate and eat instant noodles at your dormitory! "

"But...I bought you shoes as a Christmas present ..."

"Shoes? I had thrown it away!"

"What? why?"

"The sole was loose, whereas I just used them for two days! I don't know where you bought them, but the quality is really bad!"

"I bought it at the mall and the price was quite expensive..." the man seemed guilty. "But, I don't know what the brand is..."

"That's enough, I don't want to argue about this! I want to break up!"

"Fon, please! I don't want to break up! I'll try to find a better job and buy you jewelry..."

"I don't need it! You don't need to waste your money on me! Look at yourself, you're like a homeless who doesn't have clothes..." She fixed his jeans jacket and sighed.

"This jacket is a birthday present from me two years ago, isn't it? Even the color has faded and you're still wearing it?!"

"I like it so much, and because it's from you, so I always wear it until the color wears off...hehe..." he smiled innocently.

The woman was annoyed and then glanced at the waiter who was standing near the door, watching them.

"Do you think we are filming a drama?"

"Ha?" the waiter widened his eyes in surprise and confusion. "Excuse me, I...want to tell you ... that my shop...is closed..." he said while pointing at the sign at the door.