(ENG) Chapter Two - New Year

January 2, 2018, 07.00 a.m

Phana drives to the airport in the early morning to send his neighbors, childhood friends, or ex to Korea.

"Be good in study, don't just flirt with Oppa there!" Pha reminded her while stroking her head.

"I only flirt with one Oppa that is you!"

"I don't believe you will say the same after you come home next..."

Rene pouted her lips and glared at him. "If I graduated and you're still single, you have to marry me! Deal?!"

"Do you want to get married once you graduate?!"

"I can go to work after marriage. For most women, the future is the most important thing..." Rene said. "Many women out there who don't have time to date because of busy working and finally don't get married, I don't want to be like them!"

"You won't be like them! I'm sure, you'll find someone who will love you for the rest of your life and make you happy! Believe me!"

Rene was forced to smile and nod, then stretched her arms wide asking to be hugged. Pha directly understands her gesture and hugs her tightly, for saying goodbye.

"See you and take good care of yourself!"

After sending Rene, he drove straight to his shop, and when he arrived, he saw a car parked carelessly on the street, but suddenly it retreated and unfortunately, there was a motorbike passing and was hit by the back of the car.

The motorcyclist fell over.

Pha slowed down while watching what happened from a distance.

The driver of the car walked out to check the condition of his car and scolded the motorcyclist, while the poor guy quickly got up and was busy picking up his things. Some pedestrians also stopped to watch and helped him lift the motorbike.

Pha immediately recognized the face of a motorcyclist, a male guest who visited his shop last night. He immediately stopped the car not far from there with the engine running and joined them.

"You have to pay to compensate for damage to my car, look, the backlight was broken!" Snapped the driver.

"It's your car that hit me!" Said the motorcyclist. "It's me who should have sued you!"

"Do you have proof that my car hit you? Is your motorbike that hit my car? "

"I have the CCTV footage!" Pha suddenly interrupted the conversation while pointing to his car in front, then pointed at the traffic signs board. "Besides that, it is not allowed to park here!"

The driver gnashed his teeth, maybe it was true that he was the one who hit the motorbike when he was about to leave his car. The people who were watching, whispered to each other accusing him, and finally, he realized his position was disadvantageous.

After thinking for a moment he took out a few bills from his wallet and threw them at the motorcyclist.

"This is the compensation for damage to your motorcycle! Let's just say I lost my money for gambling! My luck is really bad!" he immediately got into his car and left the place with emotion.

After he left the crowd of people disbanded one by one, leaving Pha and the motorcyclist alone.

"Are you okay?" Pha asked him while picking up the money the driver threw on the floor and handed it to Singto.

"This is yours! I want to drag him to the police station, but well...it's the beginning of the year! Got to plant good deed!"

Singto took the money awkwardly. "You're right, thank you." He replied then looked at Pha for a moment.