(ENG) Chapter Fourteen - Long Journey

Pha came to the shop with a happy expression, he tried to enjoy his last days in the shop with everyone, and today the business is busy as usual, but suddenly his expression changed when he received a picture message in LINE sent by an unknown.

The photo that was taken in Singto's room in front of the window, where the man was posing intimately with Fon. Pha was shocked and his face turned pale.

He immediately replied to the chat, asked for the sender's identity, what was the purpose of taking and sending the photo to him, and who was behind all of this. However, the sender does not reply to any of his questions.

Pha was absurdly upset, he wanted to confront Singto about what happened, but he then changed his mind and thought to investigate first what truly happened after he left Singto's apartment that night.

Pha continued to look at the photo, observing what Singto was doing, his expression, angle, curtains, etc. He guessed in his heart that Singto really did something with Fon that night, yet he didn't want to believe it.

Pha felt short of breath, but he tried to stay calm and work as usual.

In the evening, Pha texted Singto telling him to go home by himself, while he went to look for Fon at the nightclub.

Pha waits for the woman while drinking at the bar.

"You?!" Fon was shocked when found Pha and grinned. "Are you not misplaced? Since when are you interested in women?"

"I'm not interested in women, I'm only interested in Singto," Pha replied and finished his drink in one gulp. "I'll wait for you in the car!" Pha commanded then paid the bill and was about to leave.

"Aw, how much did you pay to take me out? I don't serve customers outside of drink, chatting, and dancing! "

"Stop the nonsense, how much are you paid to tempt someone else's boyfriend?!" snapped Pha emotionally. "If you don't come out in five minutes, I'll make you regret it!" Pha glared at her sharply and stepped widely leaving the place.

Fifteen minutes later...

Fon entered the car and slammed the door roughly.

"You only have 10 minutes, I have to go back to work!" Said Fon.

Pha did not care what she said, he turned on the engine and sped his car to leave the place before Fon got time to put on the seat belt.

The woman jumped instantly and immediately grabbed the door handle above her head.

"You want to kill me?!" Fon protested.

Pha ignored her, then unlocked his phone at the car phone holder, and showed the photo he got this morning to the girl.

"Explain about that and tell me who took it?"

Fon's showing a shocked expression.

"What is this?! Who took it?!"

"Don't pretend!" cut Pha. "I remember the curtain was closed when I left the room ..." Pha then pointed at the curtain, which showed Fon's hand pulling the side of the curtain.

"You intentionally opened the curtain so that the photographer got the perfect angle, you really are a professional actress!"

Fon's eyes widened in surprise.

"I don't care what your analysis results are, if you ask who the photographer is, I don't know! I'm also one of the victims here!"

"Victim?" Pha grinned.

"It's a private photo, if anyone saw it, how do I explain myself?!" Fon panicked. "Do I have to say that P'Sing is my boyfriend?"

Pha hit the brake all of a sudden causing the girl to jump forward.