(ENG) Chapter Thirteen - Love Scheme

When going home after work, suddenly Singto's motorcycle broke down at the gas station when he was about to refill the fuel. He immediately took out his phone and was about to call Pha, but immediately changed his mind and decided to push his motorbike by walking to look for the nearest workshop. He left the motorcycle there and went home by bus.

Upon arriving in front of his apartment building, he saw a very familiar car, and beside it stood the lover who was waiting for him while leaning on the side of the car.

"What happened? Why are you home walking?" Pha asked worriedly and guessing. "Your motorbike dead again?"

Singto nodded lightly and looked tired.

"Why didn't you give me a call so I could pick you up?"

"My phone battery drained..." he replied.

"Are you sure?" Pha narrowed his eyes as he looked at him suspiciously. The man's expression didn't seem as usual, there seemed to be something disturbing his mind.

"Why did you come here? Aren't your shop busy?"

Pha sighed lightly, thinking of these days he was going to interviews, editing the bookkeeping, writing the sales and tax report, preparing bonuses, salaries, and rewards for his employees, contacting raw foods producers, etc.

Pha only sleeps three to four hours a day, and sometimes he forgets to have meals. However, he never missed sending texts and calling Singto to ask how his lover's day.

Pha then took Singto's hand, held it tightly, and said. "Sorry, these few days I don't have time for you, do you miss me?"

Pha kissed his hand softly.

Singto remembered the elder's words telling him, that Pha would leave for Korea the next month. Singto's emotions began to flare up when thinking about it, he wanted to ask Pha about it, but he didn't want to start the arguing because of it.

Even though in the end they will be apart, Singto wants to keep their relationship until the last second.

"You must haven't eaten, let's get into the car..." asked Pha. "After that, let's go to karaoke, we haven't sung for a long time!"

Singto nodded and walked into the car.

After eating Singto unlocked his phone and saw 29 times miscall from Pha and 2 chat from LINE.

"Sorry...I didn't hear you called..." Singto felt guilty about lying.

"It's okay, the important thing is you came home safely! Starting tomorrow I will drive you to the office!"

Singto nodded while reading the LINE, one from Pha and another from Fon, a half hour ago.

Fon: P'Sing, you got to help me! I was at XXXX Night Club.

Singto's expression changed instantly and asked Pha to change the destination to the Nightclub address mentioned by Fon in the LINE. Pha was suspicious but he did not ask anything and did as the man request.

Upon arriving at the Nightclub, Singto tried calling Fon to ask for her position, but the girl did not pick up the phone.

Singto then showed Pha the LINE chat content, before getting out of the car and looking around the Night Club while Pha went to find a parking space.

Many guests come in and out of the place, some of them are drunk while hugging women. Some of the women who were wearing short skirts approached him and gave him flyers.

Suddenly Singto's eyes caught the figure of Fon who was staggering while being held by a man, the girl looked drunk and tried to free herself from the man's embrace. However, instead of letting her go, the man tightened his arms and tried to kiss her. Fon reflex slapped him hard.