(ENG) Chapter Eight - Chaotic Dates

Singto entered to his room after saying goodbye to Pha in the car, put his bag on the couch, and walked to find something to drink in the fridge. He pulled a chair and sat down, recalling what he had done with Pha in the car.

Then Singto brought his hand to touch his crotch, he still could clearly remember the feeling of pleasure from the blowjob given by Pha and the kiss from a while ago. However there was something disturbed his heart, so he immediately got rid of that thought. He then gets up, takes a towel, and enters the bathroom.

He cleans and rubs every inch of his body, especially his manhood part. He did not know how to explain the feelings he felt at the time. At least until this afternoon, he was sure he was straight, meaning he was interested in women.

But the presence of Pha gives a different flow of air in his life. He did not know whether he had the same feelings as Pha, or because of momentary lust. Singto turned off the shower and stood leaning against the bathroom wall, thinking that he had accepted Pha's confession, which meant he agreed to have a relationship with the guy and accepted him as a boy...friend.

Singto grinned at his own reflection in the water.

"Am I a gay?" he asked himself.

After showering, Singto came out wearing a towel on his waist, and he heard the incoming LINE notification. Singto immediately unlocked his phone to read.

Singto stared at the chat for some time before replying to it

After that, he lay down on the bed and rolled around, thousands of feelings raging in his heart

After that, he lay down on the bed and rolled around, thousands of feelings raging in his heart. He doesn't know whether all of this is real, and does he really wants all this.

He touched his lips again and imagined his kiss with Pha, there was a warm feeling flowing in his chest. This feeling is different from when he kissed Fon. His heart started to beat fast when the scene in the car reappeared in his head.

Even though he's been together with Fon for two years, they've never gone that far. He could not understand why did he so easily gave himself to Pha, though they were both men. It may be true what people say that men are easily carried away by lust, where feeling come on second, he thought.