(ENG) Chapter Twelve - Lies and Truth

Pha drove Singto home as usual and bid goodbye in front of Singto's apartment because he needed to go back to his shop immediately.

Some employees had resigned so Pha became so busy lately, that sometimes he had to do all tasks on his own, such as taking orders, serving food, cleaning tables, and being a cashier.

Even so, he still had time to slip a date schedule between the busy hours of his shop. He didn't want Singto to smell something about what really happened, Pha didn't want to make him worry.

Of course, Pha would not obey her mother just kike that, go to Korea to accept his father's unreasonable offer. So he started looking for job vacancies in newspapers and online and also sent applications to several restaurants and hotels.

Actually, Pha wanted to open his own restaurant, but his savings were not enough, because two months ago he had just secretly credited a house and spent half of his savings on advanced payment.

Pha plans to move his family to a bigger house after he and Singto get married because the house they live in now only has two bedrooms, Pha knows that his mother wants a grandchild, so if they adopt a child, they definitely would need an additional room.

"Starting tomorrow, I'll just ride a motorbike! You don't need to drive me to work, I'm not a woman!" Said Singto.

"I'm a bit worried about your motorbike's condition, what if it suddenly breaks down on the street?" Pha thought for a moment. "Er...let's go to the motor showroom this weekend, I'll buy you a new motorbike."

"You don't have to! I can credit it myself! After all, you have to rent a new building and take care of moving your shop, your expenses must be high!"

"No need to worry about that, I have savings..." Pha said. "Let's call it invest..."

"Meaning?!" Singto was confused.

"Consider of the motorbike as an advanced dowry, for our wedding!" Pha immediately stole a kiss from Singto who was still processing the information.

Singto was shocked and immediately pushed him away and exclaimed in surprise.

"Wedding?!"

Pha nodded while smiling sweetly.

"You're not serious, are you?!"

"Aw, so you will end our relationship someday?"

Singto was silent at once and thought. "Your mother won't give us her bless, and I also don't know how to tell my family if we really are going to get married someday...just think of it has made me Goosebumps..."

"Um...what about, let's have a secret wedding, no need to invite anyone...we just need to go to the town hall and sign the marriage certificate then straightly go on honeymoon, get it done!" Suggested Pha.

He then thought for a moment, took Singto's hand, and kissed it gently.

"Let's do it next week, I'll arrange the documents at the city hall tomorrow! After that, we left for Bali for honeymoon!" Pha looked at him seriously.

"Huh?!" Singto was astonished, he was thinking whether Pha had just proposed to him or just kidding.

"Will you marry me?" Asked Pha.

Singto's heartbeat was irregular, he did not know how to respond because he was still processing the situation in his head. Since their relationship started to this day has not been full for three months, they even made love and now Pha is proposing to him, this is crazy, Singto thought.

His life was like a roller coaster, after breaking up with Fon, he suddenly got a fine job, met Pha who plays a role as his fairy godmother, got a job offer abroad, dated quite a rich man, and now he's been proposed.