(ENG) Chapter Twenty Five - Dream Day

After five months of therapy and the trial period for the implantation of the heart pacemaker which was declared to be a success, without complications or any abnormal symptoms found, Pha's mother was finally allowed to leave the hospital and was declared healthy, but she needs to do the routine checkup every year.

The elder was sitting on the couch while arranging flowers when Pha and Singto came to pick her home and bring along the baby. She stopped what she was doing immediately when heard the baby's crying before the door opened and immediately turned towards the door curiously.

All of this time the two men kept secret about the baby from his mother and planned to surprise her, to celebrate her recovery.

As soon as the door opened, her eyes stared straight at the cute baby held by Singto without showing any reaction.

Pha immediately put his arm around Singto's waist and invited him to step inside, while the man was trying to make the baby stop crying by feeding him a milk from bottle.

"Seriously?! Are you going to feed him or force him to stop crying by shutting his mouth using a bottle?! You're going to choke him!" Said Pha's mom. "Hand the baby to me!"

Pha and Singto exchanged glances for a moment, Pha then took the baby from Singto's hand then passed it to his mother.

Don't know what kind of method Pha's mother used, but it didn't take long time and the baby stopped crying and drank the bottle quietly, she then returned the child to Pha after done, but as soon as been carried away, the baby started to cry again, so Pha had no choice but to return it back to his mother, and the baby miraculously stopped crying.

Pha and Singto exchanged a look of confusion.

"Ma, I think he likes you..." Pha said to his mother. "Let me introduce you to your grandson, Seung Eun!"

Pha then looked at the baby and said. "Sweetheart say hi to grandma..." the baby is smiling at the elder.

"So you two really adopted a child?" She asked Pha and Singto.

"No..." replied Pha spontaneously.

"No?" His mother furrowed her eyebrows. "Do you want to say that your wife gave birth to him?" She glanced at Singto.

"Huh?!" Singto gasped at once and was astonished.

"Aw, how do you know? Exactly! Seung Eun is my biological son and Singto, when you said you wanted a grandchild, after went home I worked hard every night and finally Singto pregnant and... "Pha said with a serious expression. "Seung Eun was born..." Pha smiled broadly while daydreaming.

Singto shortly hit his head to wake him up.

"Don't make up the story!"

"Just pretend it to be true!"

Suddenly Pha realized something. "Aw, ma...so you had acknowledged Singto as my wife?" He asked while kneeling and holding his mother's hand as he felt touched.

"Your moves are very great, can I still have a chance to win against you?" replied the woman then glared at Singto. "However, I haven't accepted him yet...because you got married without my consent, without a ceremony, then suddenly you came and brought a grandson and forced me to accept him as son-in-law, do you still consider for who I am?!"

Pha and Singto blinked several times trying to process the woman's words.

"Do you mean, we shall hold a wedding party?" asked Pha to confirm.

His mother held her breath for a moment and gritted her teeth. "If you want me to accept him, first you must prove to me that the world also could accept your relationship by holding a wedding ceremony and announcing it to everyone!"