(ENG) Chapter Ten - Bad Day

When stopped at the red light to return to the Ramen shop from the restaurant, Pha suddenly changed his mind and turned the steering towards the grocery store shopping for ingredients and then headed for Singto's place instead.

"Why did you go to my place?" asked Singto.

"I wish to have meals only with you without being seen by others, so I decided to cook at your place," Pha answered. "Do you have an objection?"

"Of course not, but aren't you saying you're starving?"

"I lost my appetite when at the restaurant." Pha snorted in annoyance. "Obviously he's Korean, why did he show up at a Japanese restaurant?"

"Aw, is it wrong? We're also not Japanese... "Singto raised his eyebrows in confusion. "But I noticed, you seem to know each other, even though I don't understand what you are talking about..."

Singto paused for a moment. "Wait, do you guys know each other very well?"

"Huh?!" Pha almost hit the brakes in shock. "How come...I have any relation to him, we...only met a few times, in my shop..."

"Really?" Singto looked suspicious. "But, I feel like you guys look alike..."

Pha swallowed hard and immediately changed the topic. "By the way, if you really want to go to Korea, I will support your decision...I don't want you to bury your dreams because of me..."

"I've told you, I don't want to go to Korea..." said Singto.

"Don't consider me, don't worry I won't break up with you even though we got to have long distance relationship, we can visit each other on vacation, and have video calls, yet Korea isn't so far from here..."

Honestly, deep down in Pha's heart, he doesn't trust the long-distance relationship, yet Singto is not going to college but working and living there, maybe for 2 years, 5 years, or forever. This is obviously his father's plan for him, so he will accept his offer and move to Korea to replace his position in the company where Singto will work.

"Listen, even though I don't know how I really feel about you..." said Singto and paused for a moment.

Pha's eyes widened when heard that and turned slowly to ask what he meant.

"However, as I have agreed to be your boyfriend, I shouldn't only think of myself, therefore I will not leave you...no matter what happens," said Singto. "Watch the way!"

Pha almost hit the car that ran past him.

"Sorry..."

Singto shook his head and continued. "Since that night, I admit something has changed in me, and I admit I really care for your concern toward me, you came into my life when I had a hard time and broken heart, makes me feel very grateful...and very happy to have met you..."

"Sorry, that night I got carried by lust and...I must be shocked you..."

"No need to apologize, we have the same feeling at that time, and let me tell you, I don't regret..."

"It's too late to regret, you have become part of my life...you are my official boyfriend now and I will not let you go..."

"Then, do you still want me to go to Korea?"

Pha looked at him and replied.

"I...don't want you to regret later and blame me, if you want to go to Korea I...won't stop you...that's your choice!"

Singto nodded understanding and replied. "Then, I...will contact Mr. Kong tomorrow to sign a contract and I guess, I will work until the end of this month..."