(ENG) Chapter Twenty - The Family

The whole family gathered and chatted while eating together at a wooden table in the backyard that would be used for Jane's wedding reception in two days. Except for the current family, Singto's first sister and her family were also present.

"We haven't been gathered and had dinner together like this for a long time." Singto's father said. "Unfortunately both of your sisters can't join us..."

"But tonight we have special guests from Bangkok..." Singto's mother added, glancing at Pha and Rene.

"Thank you for the invitation, Pha and I are so happy to get this honor..." Rene greeted everyone. "Besides, I'm very happy to be present at my classmate Jane's wedding..." she then turned to Jane and her future husband, Matt. "Congratulations!"

"I was surprised to know that we were classmates..." replied Jane. "And I was also surprised to find out that you were Sun, who was my brother's girlfriend in high school..."

"Hey!" Rene scolded her while giving a gesture by glancing at Pha.

She then whispered to Rene. "Actually I wish you to be with my brother..."

Rene immediately glared at her.

"Really?" Commented their mother. "If there is a chance you have to tell me everything!" she turned to Singto who was seen stealing a glance at Pha, both of them looked awkward and did not talk to each other remembering the incident from this afternoon in the room.

[Flashback]

Pha sniffed Singto's neck while his hand got into the towel tempting something there to make Singto can't help but let out a groan.

"Do you miss my touch?" Whispered Pha in his ear while nibbling his ears.

"Pha, you're not serious, right? We are not alone in this house... "

"But we are alone in the room..." said Pha.

"There are lots of people out there and Sun..."

Hearing the name 'Sun' Pha stopped immediately, his chest felt burned. He looked at Singto with a serious expression.

"Her name is Rene, no matter what your two relationships in the past, she is no longer your Sun! You better forget her, because you have a boyfriend now that is me!"

Singto looked at Pha straight and returned his word.

"What about you and Rene? You come back from Korea together, and come here together..." he paused for a moment and continued. "Everyone thought you and her are a couple!"

Pha looked nervous and sighed before replying.

"Fine! I will tell you the truth..."

"What?!" Singto exclaimed in disbelief after hearing Pha's confession. "You and Sun ever been in a relationship and  you used an excuse of her studying abroad to break up with her?!"

"I don't have a choice, I don't wanna lie to her..."

"Then why did you agree to have a relationship with her in the first place?"

"I agreed to it because..." Pha stopped and thought for a moment. "I also don't know why, maybe because of her persistence and my mother's persuasion, but I used to treat her as usual even though our status is together..."

"Sun is a good girl, I won't forgive you for hurting her!"

Pha moved his eyes upward and sighed. "You're actually jealous of me or Sun?" Pha was confused.