(ENG) Chapter Eleven - First Love Story

Pha's mom invited her ex-husband to meet at a restaurant, inside one of his private rooms.

"You...approved my plan?" asked Kong Seung Hyun. "Why...suddenly..."

"Why? Have you changed your mind or already found another heir candidate?"

The old man responded with a smile and nodded.

"So...what's your plan, does Seung Min agree to this?"

"I am his mother, of course, he will listen to me, you don't need to worry about that."

"It seems you spoiled him too much as a little boy, I doubt you will be happy to see him married and have a family in the future?"

"What do you mean by your words?" Mrs. Pha raised her eyebrows. "Pha is my son, of course, I hope he will get married and have a happy family. Whoever the candidates are, any background, as long as is a woman, I will definitely accept her."

Seung Hyun gasped instantly when he heard the last sentence, and finally understood why the woman suddenly agreed to accept his offer to go to Korea.

"So, you already know it's his secret?"

The woman looked at him and remembered their conversation last time when she found out he went to look for Pha.

"In this world, there are no parents who do not want their children to be happy, I do not expect the things from the previous generation to become a barrier to their happiness, this is not fair for him."

"Did you know it from the start? About his relationship with..." The woman's upset, she then lifted the glass and was about to throw it content on her ex-husband, lucky the man realized it soon and immediately held her hand.

"You haven't changed at all, do you still think violence can solve everything?!" he snatched the glass and slammed it strongly on the table.

"It's all because of you, if it's not for your genes, my son wouldn't be gay! You pass it down to Pha! After all this time, why do you still torture me this way, do you wish me to become crazy or kill me?!"

"Have you ever spoken using your mind?! Ask yourself how you taught him. What thoughts did you instill in him? What have you done?" The man shouted emotionally. "Your hatred of me and your fear formed him as who he is now!"

The woman glares at him sharply and doesn't want to admit her mistakes.

"No matter what he became, Seung Ming is your son, isn't he? You know him the most! Do you want to sacrifice his happiness for your personal hatred?" Pha's father trying to persuade his ex-wife.

"You say it's personal hatred?! Which parents want to see their son become gay?! How will he live and be accepted in society in the future? Life is not just about love and sex!" She shouted emotionally

"I know, and I've experienced that before!" The old man nodded in understanding and added. "Anyway, Singto is a good and honest child, and I like him..."

"If Pha happens to marry him, then the Kong family bloodline surely will end, and your company will eventually fall into the hands of others, aren't you thinking about this?"

Seung Hyun thinks for a moment and answers.

"If it's about bloodlines, I'm not worried at all, because I'm not the only son in my family..." he then sipped the tea and continued. "However, if you refer to the company, I guessed...your words are quite reasonable..."

A smile was engraved on Pha's mom's face.

"I do not want to interfere in his affair, he is an adult now and has the right to make his own decisions," said his father. "I just hope, he is willing to accept my plan so that I can quietly resign..."