(ENG) Chapter Twenty Three - Shower of Love

Pha and Singto arrived in Korea and went straight to the hospital. Il Woo welcomed them into the room where his father was being hospitalized.

Seung Hyun was unconscious while being infused and wearing an oxygen mask, but without an ECG monitor, and his expression seemed calm.

Il Woo invited them to sit on the couch and then called his secretary to bring Pha's car to the hospital and move their luggage to the trunk. Il Woo also informed Pha that at this time his mother was also at the hospital to undergo heart therapy.

"What happened to him?" Pha changed the questions about his father and looked very worried.

"Seung Hyun got a temporary brain shutdown symptom that happened all of a sudden, if someone was over-tired and stressed, there was no need to worry, he is fine now! The doctor gave him a sedative to let him rest..." Woo took a deep breath. "But if this happens frequently, there is a possibility Seung Hyun will have brain damage and become comma..."

Pha looks confused. "How did it happen? Does he have a health problem?"

Il Woo shook his head and said. "Seung Hyun became like this because he was worried about my condition getting worse, the doctor said maybe I wouldn't be able to survive until the end of the year..."

Singto showed a shocked reaction by grabbing Pha's hand tightly when he heard the news.

"Seung Hyun was shocked to hear that, even though he didn't show it but I know he was lack of sleep and did not have an appetite lately for thinking about it. Besides he had to take care of the entire company by himself, moreover his family and relatives fussed over the shares..." Il Woo wiped the tears that flowed on his face.

"But Seung Hyun never complained and always showed optimism in front of me, also told me that he would be fine after I left, and I trusted him...until I found him unconscious in the office..."

Pha looked down in shock and didn't know what to say.

"You are his only son, and he has great hopes for you!" Said Il Woo. "Seung Hyun used to talk about you with me and he always keeps your childhood photo inside his wallet..."

Pha remembered the old photo his father had shown him the first time the old man visited the shop.

"Kong Il Corp. is a present that he prepared for you for twenty years, he cannot fulfill his responsibilities as a father, but he builds a kingdom for you with his own hands..."

Singto could not help feeling touched, and could not hold back his tears. He then stood up and pulled Pha toward the patient's bed, then took his hand to touch his father's hand, and held the two hands tightly.

"Mr. Kong, I'm Singto...glad to see you again!" Singto greeted him. "Even though I don't know what happened in the past, but...I know you're trying to fix your mistakes..."

"You once said that you want to get a chance to have your son forgive you and call you father once again, right? Let me tell you, I was the witness when Pha said my father entered the ICU and we had to go to Korea now! "

Singto imitates Pha.

Pha glared at him in surprise.

"When did I say that?!"

"So you said I lied?!"

"I didn't say that!"

"I do not want to argue, I hope after your father regains consciousness you can goodly talk with him!" commands Singto. "After all, he won't be able to interfere with your life forever, do what you can do for him while you are still given a chance!"