(ENG) Chapter Five - Surprising News

That morning Pha queued to buy concert tickets for his favorite pianist, Yiruma. He plans to invite Singto to watch together. After waiting for three hours he finally got the VIP tickets.

When about to go home, he accidentally bumps into Fon who came with her new lover who also came to buy the tickets. Fon looking for an excuse to speak with Pha while the guy went to waiting in line for the tickets.

"Do you also watch concerts?" Asked Fon grinning. "Don't tell me you will ask Singto to watch with you?"

"Is there a problem?"

"No, but seriously? Doesn't it mean you ask him for a date?" she asked frankly. "Do you want anything from him?"

Pha glared at her immediately, his chest was like being hit by a huge rock.

"You're not taking advantage when he was brokenhearted and trying to comfort him, are you?" Asked Fon again.

Pha tried to calm down and grinned, he then put his face closer to Fon and whispered. "Listen, when two guys sit together, we're not talking about money, love, or sex, but friendship! This is the thing we never get from women, so you won't understand!"

The girl was startled and glared at him sharply.

"Don't be kidding! When two guys are sitting together, they always discuss women and sex!" said Fon. "Except, you're gay! Whatever your purpose is, I'm telling you! He won't sleep with men! Meaning he's normal, you better don't think too far!"

"Looks like you're still concerned about him, Do you regret it?"

"Pardon?" Fon laughed. "I do not regret it, I've found someone better than him! I just feel sorry for him!"

"He will find someone better than you too, and his life will be so much better without you!" Pha replied. "Excuse me!"

Pha shortly left the place and drove back to his shop.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Singto gets exclusive orders from a Korean company that plans to open a branch in Thailand. He's been invited to meet with the president and director at the hotel.

Singto immediately recognizes the highest person at Kong Il Corporation whom he met some time ago at Pha's ramen shop.

"Hello, how are you? Do you still remember me?" greet the old man.

"Aw, of course! I didn't expect we would meet again... " Singto exclaimed and was nervous while scanning the luxurious room inside one of a five-star hotel. He is curious why a great man like that would like to choose him to take the job.

"Before we start, I wanted to ask you a question! Have you done research about my company profile, and do you know who I am?"

"I-I did some research, and I also saw your profile on the company website, but I felt strange why did you choose me to be responsible for this project when there were many senior employees who were more experienced in the company?"

"How do you know that I'm working at the advertising company?" added Singto.

"A good question." praised the old man. "I did survey some of the advertising companies in Bangkok and unexpectedly found your profile! I would rather work with people I know than with strangers."

"But, I think we haven't known each other, we only met once..."

"Getting to know someone doesn't need a long time! When I gave you my name card the other night, that means I did pay attention to you!"

"Thank you."

"If you feel inconvenienced, you could find someone to replace you!"

"No, it's not like that!" Singto exclaimed. "I'm glad you gave me the opportunity to take this responsibility, I feel very fortunate to be able to meet a special client like you, and I want to thank you for saving my position ..."