(ENG) Chapter Nineteen - Hometown

December 27th, 2018, Suvarnabhumi Airport...

Pha arrived back in Bangkok, he took a deep breath while closing his eyes, he missed the smell of the air he had breathed from childhood, so longing for a language that sounded very familiar around him. He felt back to being himself as if finding his way back from a strange world. In this place, even though he walked by closing his eyes, he would not get lost, Pha thought.

Rene suddenly startled him by pulling his arm. "I left Bangkok for one year, yet didn't show such overreaction as you, let's go! Don't catch attention!"

Pha gasped instantly and followed her.

Once arrived home and put down the bag, without wasting time Pha immediately drove to Singto's apartment and opened the door using a spare key. The room was cold and clean, besides the bed, desk, cupboard, and couch there was no personal stuff inside.

Pha guessed Singto had moved out by planning.

Pha walked to the front of the window and opened the curtain, then took out the cellphone to call Singto's number again, but it remained inactive, suddenly something fell from his pants, which is Singto's hometown address given by his father. Pha quickly picked it up and read it for a moment.

"Why did you leave without telling me Sing? Where are you? Why did you leave me, I thought you'd promised to wait for me to come back..." Pha's talking to himself and wipes the tears flowing down his face.

Pha tried to calm down and suddenly he remembered someone.

He left Singto's apartment and headed for the nightclub.

Fon was about to run away when he saw Pha, but the man immediately pulled her into the car by force.

"I'll report you to the police for kidnapping!" Fon threatened.

"Why are you afraid to see me and want to run away? Have you done something wrong?"

"Didn't you ever say that if we meet by chance, we just pretend of don't know each other? I just do as you said!"

"Cut the crap! Tell me where is Singto? What happened? Why is his cell phone not active? "Pha asked questions impatiently.

"Why do you ask me, aren't you his boyfriend? If even you don't have an idea, do you think I might know it?" Fon grinned.

"Do not lie! You're still in touch with him, aren't you? You must know where he is, right? That's why you try to avoid me earlier!"

"Look, the last time I talked to him was two months ago! And he almost made me crazy, because the whole conversation from the beginning till the end, he kept mentioning your name! He became crazy from missing you!"

Pha smiled proudly.

"Did you really not see him again after that or have a contact with him?" Pha still didn't believe it, he hoped Fon knew something about the guy rather than being clueless.

"Do you want to hear the answer that I hid him somewhere, or...he can't wait for you and get married?"

Pha's eyes widened wide. "Do you think I'm gonna believe you? Singto won't married to other but me!"

"Anyway, whatever I say you won't believe it, then why bother to ask me? Why don't you hire a detective to get the accurate answer?"

Pha turned silent at once and lost his words.

He then changed the topic. "I thought you had quit this job after getting an amount of check from my mom, did you not let go and be tempted by the income?" sneered Pha.