十四

Chapter 14: Love You Too, Babe

_________

Hoseok let out a small sigh as he entered Seoul's Dance Studio, it's a large place with way too many rooms to remember, the only place he can pin point in the bathrooms and the practice room. And even with those he has to really search for them.

He decided to go ahead and look at whatever beat or song he was going to be dancing to. He really wanted to show the CEOs of this company that he can do this and that this is a really big dream for him. To be known as an amazing dancer. So he has to show them, he has to make sure they know they chose the right man.

He started the song and closed his eyes, standing in the middle of the room in front of the larg mirror that covered the wall. He could already feel the beat pulsing through his body and before he knew it, he was dancing, moving and turning and jumping. Anything his body thought of, he did it.

And he decided this would be the song he would teach. He only had about an hour to figure out what moves to do and how to execute them in the easiest way possible. And then he had to practice the choreography three or four times before he's satisfied, not counting him changing somethings every now and then and making a mistake and having to start over.

But after awhile he got it, with fifteen minutes left to spare. He decided he would take a break even though he really wanted to keep going. He sat down on the floor and leaned against the wall, taking deep breaths as he closed his eyes. He felt peaceful.

Sadly, that peace didn't last long, someone texted him and the loud 'ding' from his phone scared the absolute shit out of him.

Baby☂️💕

How's practice going?
Sorry if I'm bothering you

It's going great, I already got the choreography down
And don't worry babe you're not bothering me

Really? That's fast, don't you only have an hour to prepare?

Yeah, I've been told I work really fast
I'll probably have to control that when this class gets here...

Yeah.
How old is the class anyway?
I can just imagine you running around behind four year olds and trying to get them to learn the dance.

Just the thought of that sounds frustrating
But no, I think the class is 18 and older, not entirely sure.

Okay.
You should probably practice one more time before they get there

But I wanna keep talking to you :(
You may not know it Min Yoongi
But you are very nice to talk to

Why, thank you Jung Hoseok
I will keep that in mind.

Keep me in mind while you're at it ;)

I always do|
I always d|
I alwa|
I al|
Don't flatter yourself

:( you're no fun
But I guess I like that about you

Jung Hoseok.
Teach your ass of for that class
I believe in you.

Lmao why are you suddenly motivational?

It was a nicer way of telling you to stop fucking texting me and teach the fucking class, idiot.

Uwu love you too babe