三一

Chapter 31: Wait, Yuseon?

--------------------

Yoongi let out a heavy sigh as he came into the office, Hoseok smiling as he waved at Hanuel, the man waving back. "Please, have a seat," Yoongi nodded as Hoseok sat beside him.

"So, first, I'd like an update on how your relationship is going, are you two closer or are we still having problems?" Hanuel asked, Hoseok bit his lip as he looked away from the man, sure, they're doing good, and he doesn't want to ruin that so he's definitely not going to tell Hanuel about his night with Blair. "Really good, I guess we can thank you for putting us together," Yoongi smiled.

"That's amazing, it's good to know you two put your past behind you," Hanuel smiled, he then got serious as looked at his desk, "So, we called you here today to talk about your tattoos,"

"Is something wrong?"

"no, no, all the couples are going through this, it's just an update we'd say, just adding some new things to connect all of the couples better," Hanuel explained, Yoongi nodded as he looked at Hoseok, who only shrugged.

"Okay, let's hear it,"

"So, the first thing is that you will no longer only see what your partner is feeling, which is usually only distress or happiness, now, you will feel what your partner is feeling, through your wrist."

"Don't understand," Yoongi mumbled, Hoseok looked at him, "Let him explain," he said, and then made a gesture for Hanuel to continue. "Let's say Hoseok gets into a fight in he's getting badly beaten, then you, Yoongi, will feel great deals of pain in your wrist depending on how much pain Hoseok is in,"

Yoongi frowned at the thought of Hoseok getting hurt, that's the absolute last thing he needed. He hated seeing anyone getting hurt, but the thought of Hoseok being out and Yoongi not knowing where he is and then him getting hurt but Yoongi can only feel it and he can't figure out where he is. That's definitely the last thing he needed.

"Another example," Hanuel continued, "Let's say Yoongi is mad at you, Hoseok, your tattoo will not only turn to it's opposite, but you will feel weird vibrations coming from it, in even worse situations. Like let's say...cheating, Hoseok, your wrist will feel hot, as if Yoongi's anger is seeping through it." Hanuel explained, Hoseok sighed at the thought of his wrist feeling on fire because he cheated on Yoongi and he found out. The last thing he needed.

"And then there's the situations where your partner could get in a really bad accident, like a car wreck or a fight gone wrong. And they start to, sadly, die, well, your wrist will not only hurt, but your tattoo will also start to disappear, until your partner is dead, then it is completely erased."

"So, we'll no longer be connected?"

"Correct, it's a very heartbreaking way to know if your lover is dying, but it would also be quicker, in some cases if you find a new partner and you decide to get tattoos to connect to each other." Hanuel explained, Yoongi sighed as he rubbed his wrist, all of the possible situations coming to his mind.

"Well, shit," Hoseok also sighed, trying to put all of this together, "So...when do you want us to get this update?"

"Today, if you'd like to."

Hoseok looked at Yoongi, and Yoongi looked at Hoseok, the two forming a silent agreement to do it, what could possibly go wrong, right? "Sure, let's do it,"

--------------------------

"I weirdly enough feel like a new person," Yoongi giggled, rubbing his wrist as he followed Hoseok out of the office. "Yeah, it's like when we first got our tattoos," Hoseok smiled, and arm around Yoongi's shoulders as they walked.