六十五

Chapter 65: Finally Happy

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hobi, are you still awake?" Yoongi muttered, it was one in the morning and Hoseok was still wide awake, Yoongi could tell he wasn't getting any sleep any time soon.

"Yeah, sorry."

"Don't apologize." Yoongi said, pulling away from Hoseok just enough to see his face, or at least, what he could see while it was dark. "What's wrong?"

"What happened while I was out?" Hoseok asked, Yoongi hesitated, it would break Hoseok to find out that Blair not only killed Yuseon, but she also killed Minji, who was someone so close to Hoseok.

Hoseok noticed his hesitation and sighed, "Just tell me, baby. I'd have to find out sooner or later." He whispered, Yoongi bit his lip in worry but nodded, trying to find the right words.

"Blair killed Yuseon a few days after you were put in the hospital, she ordered someone to slit his throat and he died...at Jin and Joon's house. I think he was coming to check on me...I dunno." Yoongi muttered, Hoseok was silent and Yoongi couldnt tell if that was a good or bad thing.

"And then, a week before you got better...Mayla came to me about Minji, telling me how she hasn't been able to contact him in awhile. So we went to his place and—" Yoongi wanted to continue, but his emotions got the best of him, he let out a small sob as Hoseok pulled him into his chest. Hugging him tight as he cried.

"She stabbed him. He died later that night. The next day was when she forced me to move out of here and cut my connections with you just so you could live." Yoongi finally got out. He clutched Hoseoks shirt in his hands as he cried, telling Hoseok all of this hurt more than he expected.

Hoseok soothed him, telling him that it wasn't his fault. Yoongi agreed, it wasn't his fault. None of this was. But it still hurt two know that he'll never see Yuseon or Minji again.

Yoongi assumed Hoseok was alright, that he took the information in a calm, collected manner. But he suddenly felt his shoulders shake, and a soft whimper leave his lips.

Yoongi pushed Hoseok down on his back and straddled the taller, the moonlight hitting them just enough for Yoongi to see Hoseoks tears shine in the dark.

"I know," he muttered, holding Hoseoks face as using his thumbs to wipe away his tears. Hoseoks arms wrapped around his waists and pulled the smaller down, cradling him in his arms. He wanted to hold him tight and never let go. He was so afraid of losing him.

"We need to sleep." Yoongi whispered, kissing Hoseok on his cheek, Hoseok only nodded, he couldn't use his words right now. "We'll talk in the morning, okay?"

Another nod.

"I love you, Hoseok." Yoongi said, he wasn't expecting a reply. Not because Hoseok didn't love him, but because he knew Hoseok was in too much pain to speak. Hoseok hugged Yoongi even tighter before he left a kiss on his head.

A few seconds went by before Hoseok got a word out.

"Love you, too."

———

Yoongi nearly fell out of the bed when he woke up if it weren't for Hoseok holding him so tightly in his sleep.

The smaller groaned as he heard the harsh knocking at his front door. He moved to get himself out of Hoseoks tight grasp, but the older just held him tighter. "Don't go." Hoseok muttered, "Ignore it, go back to sleep."

Yoongi rolled his eyes as the knocking continued, he shook his head as he pulled at Hoseoks arm. "With all of that knocking? It's probably Jin or Jimin. Only they would knock that much without stopping." Yoongi said, Hoseok slowly opened his eyes, whining a bit because of the sunlight hitting him in his eyes. The one time he hated the sun.