十九

Chapter 19: Answer The Question

________

"Oh my god! I'm never going to college again!" Jimin yelled as he threw his bag on the couch and plopped down, he just finished an essay and barely passed. "Too bad, you've still got one year," Jin smiled, Jimin sat up and looked at the older male.

"How the fuck do you keep getting into our house?" Jimin asked, Jin shrugged as he switched channels on the TV. "Im a fucking God, that's how." He smirked, Jimin only groaned as he watched Yoongi walk through the door.

"How'd that producing thing go?" Jin asked, Yoongi smiled, "Amazing, they said they'd call me back in awhile to tell me about everything," Yoongi explained, Jin nodded as he continued to flip through channels, Jimin was slowly getting annoyed.

"PICK SOMETHING ALREADY!" Jimin finally yelled, Jin rolled his eyes but finally settled on some random cartoon and grabbed his phone, Jimin huffing as he put his head down. "You guys are so annoying," Yoongi laughed, going into his room, saying something about taking a nap.

——

Hoseok sighed as he finally finished the dance practice, saying goodbye to everyone and grabbing his things as he made his way out the studios doors.

Everything was going great on his ride back home, he was at ease, his tattoo wasn't changing into anything bad. Everything was good. That is, until he got home.

He groaned as he shut his door and locked it, throwing his bag to a random place in the room and yawning as he made his way to his own bedroom, he realized Namjoon wasn't there, he was probably with Jin or Taehyung.

Hoseok then grabbed his phone, which was currently blowing up with messages, he sighed, he loved talking to his friends but not this much.

He looked at the messages that came from Jin, Namjoon, and a few from Taehyung and Jungkook, why were they all texting him at the same time? "Idiots," Hoseok sighed he was about to put down his phone when a new message appeared.

Baby ☂️💕
Don't worry about it, he won't find out and I'll make sure of that.

Hoseok looked at his phone extremely confused, who was Yoongi meaning to send this to and what does it mean? The only thing that could come to his mind at the time was...cheating.

But Yoongi wouldn't be cheating on Hoseok..right? After their date and what happened that night, he wouldn't do that. Hopefully.

What?

Was all Hoseok sent back, he didn't know what to do, he didn't think Yoongi was the cheating type and he doesn't seem like it so why is he having these doubts? He's scared of the response he'll get.

Holy shit, I'm sorry Hoseok, I guess I wasn't paying attention to the contacts.

Who the fuck would you be sending this to?

No one special...

No one special??
Yoongi What the fuck?

Yeah, he's no one special..

He? ? You're sending that message to 'he'  and he's no one special?

That's what I said, what? You illiterate??

Hoseok was passed pissed, he was so upset right now, how could Yoongi do this? After everything? They hated each other but worked out their differences and ended up loving the shit out of each other just for Yoongi to turn his back and cheat?