五八

Chapter 58: Weeks

____________

Yoongi was quiet as he sat in the hospital, Mia still asleep in his arms as he waited for he doctor to give some information about Hoseok, if he was going to be okay or if he should prepare for the worst.

"Yoongi," Yuseon said, finally entering the hospital and sitting beside the smaller, "Are you Okay? You're not hurt are you?" He asked, Yoongi only glanced at him before looking away, staring at nothing.

"He's been like this since we got here," Namjoon muttered, Yuseon nodded as he sat back in his seat, hopefully some news would come soon.

"Guys," Yuseon whispered, turning away from Yoongi and towards the rest of the group. "Blair—Steph is still out there, she's upset with the fact that she hurt Hoseok, but that's not gunna stop her." He said, Taehyung groaning as he put his head in his hands, Jimin rubbing his back.

"Steph?" Jungkook asked, "This whole time, Blair was Stephanie," Yoongi muttered, "You mean the girl from Highschool?" Jimin asked, Yoongi nodded, "Shes fucking crazy."

"I should've done something about her when she showed up at my house, but I was in such a rush that I just pushed her away and left." Yuseon said, Jimin shook his head, "don't worry about it, there's millions of things we all could've done that we didn't do. Don't beat yourself up about this."

"Yoongi?" A woman's voice said, Yoongi looked up to see Jiwoo coming his way, tears in her eyes as she hugged him as best as she could while he was sitting and holding Mia. "Anything about him?"

"Not yet." He muttered, it was silent for the rest of the time, no one said a word, no one wanted to.

A few minutes passed when a doctor came up to the group, Yoongis head snapped up at him as he eagerly waited for the news. "How is he?" Namjoon asked, the doctor sighed and the group could already tell it was bad.

"He lost a lot of blood both when he was shot and when we were trying to find all the pieces go the bullet. We thought it would be best if we put him into a medically induced coma, we're expecting him to wake up no later than a week or two, after that he'll still have to be cared for to make sure nothing else is wrong. Then he's free to go home, as long as he takes it easy for awhile."

"Can we go see him—" Yoongi started, but Jimin cut him off, "Yoongi, I think it's best if you go home for the night. Get some rest." He said, Yoongi looked and him and then to the rest of his friends, who all nodded in agreement. "I can stay for awhile," Jiwoo said, "I honestly don't feel like going home right now, I'll let you know if anything comes up."

"Thanks, Jiwoo." Yoongi said, trying his best to stand without waking Mia. "Of course."

"Yoongi, you can still stay with us if you want," Jin said, Yoongi sighed and nodded as he was pulled into a hug by the older. "Okay."

———————

"You wanna talk about what happened?" Namjoon asked as Yoongi put Mia to bed, he sighed as he sat at the end of the bed, "I don't know, she just lost it and Hoseok was trying to calm her down and she shot him." Yoongi explained.

"She should've—"

"I'm not gunna let you finish that sentence." Namjoon muttered, Yoongi once again sighed as he put his head in his heads. "I can't feel him."

"What?"

"His tattoo wouldn't change," Yoongi said, Namjoon still had a confused look on his face. "My tattoo was a storm cloud but his was too, it should've been a sun, so why didn't it change?"

"I...don't know..." Namjoon muttered, "Maybe we should call—"

"No. I don't want to talk to anyone but you guys right now." Yoongi said, and it was clear how bad he wanted to be alone. Namjoon sighed but nodded, "Get some rest, Yoongi." He said before he left the room.

Yoongi wanted to sleep but he couldn't with all thoughts in his head. Of course he had his friends with him, but how could he take care of Mia, worry about Hoseok, and wonder about these tattoos for two weeks? All he wanted to do was lay down and relax.

But sadly, that won't be happening any time soon.

<><>~><~>

Took me 2-3 weeks to update and this is all you guys get 😔😔😔 I always get terrible at stories when it's getting closer to the end. Sorry. :((

~Markie