四七.5

Chapter 47.5: Getting Better
~~~~~~~~~
(This is a filler, hence the .5, I just couldn't help but write something as cute as this 😭, the next chapter will go back to my angsty shit so enjoy)

~~~~~~~~~

Yoongi sat in the bed with Mia by his side, the small girl playing with some toys Jin bought for her. He was ordered to stay in bed for awhile, until he's healed completely.

But he hated not being able to go out with his friends, or see them as much. They all decided to give him some space after everything, let him collect his thoughts and get some rest. But he hasn't been able to do that, all he could think about was the terrible two, almost three weeks he was in that place with Shiyuk, how he was tortured and hurt in such little time.

"Yah! Yah! I'm hungry!" Mia whined, pulling on Yoongis sweater, Yoongi jumped as he looked at the girl, she was pouting up at him, waiting for some food to come here way. "Ah, Okay," he nodded, carefully trying to stand and hold the girl at the same time.

He slowly made his way into the kitchen with Mia in his arms, she smiled at the male as they moved throughout the house. She lightly patted his face and leaned in to rub her nose against his cheek. And Yoongi felt his heart melt, he thought I'd be a pain to take care of a three year old, but it was actually really nice.

"Where did he put the...snacks?" Yoongi asked himself, looking around to find some kind of grocery bag. He pouted as he reaches to open a cannier, frowning as he saw there were no snacks. "This is frustrating," he muttered, moving to the fridge to maybe find something for her to eat in there.

"What're you looking for?" A voice said, making Yoongi jump and nearly drop the girl in his arms. "The snacks Jin bought, he put them away somewhere but I can't find them," Yoongi explained, grabbing a bag of baby carrots and setting them on the counter, looking for the mini bowl that was also bought for Mia.

"Jin bought the things for her?" Hoseok asked, taking Mia from the smaller, allowing him to move around some more. "Surprise, right? I kinda expected Jimin to do it." Yoongi mumbled, finally getting the bowl.

"Me want eat!" Mia said, nearly hitting Hoseok in his eyes, "I want to eat," he mumbled, trying to correct her before her hand hit his mouth. Yoongi giggled as he put some of the carrots into the bowl and put the rest in the fridge. He grabbed the bowl and Mia, the two moving back to the bedroom with Hoseok following behind.

"I am tired," Hoseok groaned, flopping on the bed, Yoongi sighed as he moved all of the toys off of the bed except for the teddy bear, in case Mia wanted something to play with after she finished eating. "Stop working so hard then," he said, "Working harder could get you a raise, but it could also ruin your body."

Hoseok smiled as he grabbed his boyfriends hand, "Aww? Are you worried about me?" He cooed, Yoongi rolled his eyes as he leaned over to kiss Hoseok on his lips. "I just don't want you pulling anything. So yeah, I'm worried."

"Good, I'd be a problem if you weren't." Hoseok smiled, looking at Mia, who was quietly eating her carrots while her big, doe eyes stared up at the TV.

"I hope I get better soon, I hate laying in bed all day." Yoongi pouted, Hoseok sighed as he shook his head, "Don't get any crazy ideas, it's bad enough you're walking around and reaching in cabinets. You need to rest."

"What am I supposed to do about Mia then?"

"She's three, she can handle it." Hoseok shrugged, ruffling the girl's hair, Yoongi rolled his eyes, "Like I couldn't sleep while knowing she's out and about, doing and eating whatever the hell she wants—"

"No cursing." Hoseok said, the two looked at Mia, there was no need to be cautious about their language, she was paying so much attention to the TV, it seemed she forgot about her surroundings. "Don't start with that."

"Only doing what's best for our daughter." Shrugged, not thinking much about his sentence until he met eyes with Yoongi. "What?"

"Our?"

"Well...I mean, her mom isn't...here. And I'm with you right now, thinking of yourself as the step parent." Hoseok smiled, Yoongi bit his lip as he looked away from both Mia and Hoseok, tears filling his eyes. "Yah, what's wrong?"

"Nothing." Yoongi said, but he was still turned away. He quickly looked back though when he heard Mia speak. "I'm sleepy." She mumbled, rubbing her eyes as she crawled over to Yoongi until she was laying on his chest. Yoongi almost immediately laid a hand on her back, soothing her until she fell asleep.

"You're an amazing step-parent, Yoongi." Hoseok smiled, Yoongi looked back at him with tears rolling down his cheeks. Hoseok was quick to cup his face and wipe them away, softly pecking his lips. "I love you."

"Love you too."

————

Again, this was just a filler, I really wanted to write this cute scenario and share it with you guys 😭

~Markie