二一

Chapter 21: I Love You

_________

Yoongi groaned as he looked out the window of his room, he has been ignoring Hoseok for awhile now and he's starting to feel bad. But he was just scared, he didn't know Hoseok would react like that..what if Yoongi really did cheat? What would have he don't then?

He didn't want to think about it but somehow the thought kept coming back. Hoseok isn't a bad guy, he would never purposely hurt Yoongi, it's just that when he's upset, it could be a whole different story.

His thoughts were interrupted by a knock on the door, "Yoongi?" Jungkook asked behind the door, Yoongi sighed and told him to come in, the younger boy smiling as he plopped down on Yoongis bed and looked at him.

"So.."

So?"

"How are you?" Jungkook asked, he definitely had something up his sleeve. "What do you want, Kook?" Yoongi asked, Jungkook groaned as he grabbed Yoongi and shook him by his shoulders. "Snap out of it yoongi! I know you're mad at Hoseok but he didn't mean to! He was blinded by rage! He would never hurt you on purpose!" Jungkook half yelled, half groaned. Yoongi only sighed and shook his head as he pulled Jungkooks hands away from him.

"I'm not mad."

"Then why are you ignoring him?"

"I'm just...thinking..it's kinda hard after—you know— everything from before," Yoongi sighed, Jungkook also sighed and nodded, "Yeah, but I talked to Tae and he said that Hoseok Hyung can be a little scary when upset, but that's only because he cares. The other day I told him he took my banana and he got mad at me and threw it at me...he called me a motherfucker...but it's because he loves me," Jungkook smiled his signature bunny smile.

Yoongi chuckled and rolled his eyes. "Yeah, I guess...but you know I just need some time. I'm a small, sensitive boy," Yoongi giggled at him self. "But you're also a strong boy! Go! Go talk to him!" Jungkook smiled wide, pulling Yoongi up and dragging him out the room.

"Jungkook..." Yoongi started, but then smiled and sighed as he grabbed his phone and looked at his friend. "Leave."

"I understand, Hyung. This is an important moment for you, so I'll be here for emotional support," Jungkook said, slinging an arm around his shoulder, Yoongi huffed and rolled his eyes. "Jeongguk ..."

"Alright, Alright, just don't call me that." Jungkook sighed, heading towards the door with a small smile, "I'll be with Jiminie Hyung. Tell me how it goes when I get back, Okay?"

"Yes..now leave!" Yoongi smiled, Jungkook nodded and left so that Yoongi was no alone, he sighed to himself as he looked at Hoseok's contact and thought for a minute. He has been ignoring Hoseok for too long now, there's no need to be mad at him anymore because of a simple misunderstanding, right?

Right. So Yoongi clicked call and waited for his boyfriend to pick up, it was answered on the first ring.

"Yoongi? The silent treatment is over, right?" Hoseok asked the minute he picked up, Yoongi chuckled and nodded even though Hoseok couldn't see him. "Yes, it's over."

"Oh thank god, I was starting to feel lonely over here,"

"Don't get too happy, I'm still a little upset,"

"I had a feeling you would be," Hoseok sighed, there was a few seconds of silence before Hoseok continued, "I'm really sorry about the other night, I didn't mean to hurt you. I'm kinda...possessive." Hoseok said, his voice much more softer than before.

"It's okay, I forgive you...this time." Yoongi mumbled, he really hoped nothing like this would happen again, of course they will have their arguments and fights. But as long as Hoseok doesn't physically hurt Yoongi again, then he's fine with that. "You know I'd never hurt you on purpose..right?"

"Yeah, I know. You don't seem like that type of person,"

"Yeah, I swear, the moment I find the person who's doing this I'm going to put my hands on them." Hoseok growled through the phone, Yoongi chuckled, "Okay, now that, I can get behind."

"Did you know Mayla says we're her parents,"

"Yeah, she's cute,"

"Very, it's just...she's very weird. Not in a bad way...she's hilarious just...weird.." Hoseok laughed, Yoongi giggled, "I agree, but I can't blame her because I kinda...tagged along and said she's the best daughter I could ever have." Yoongi said, biting his lip to keep from laughing when he heard Hoseok gasp.

"Min Yoongi! You're supposed to be on my side in all of this and you're just adding more fuel to the fire!" Hoseok said, Yoongi laughed, "But she's too cute, I had to adopt her!"

"You didn't have to, you wanted to!" Yoongi only laughed harder, after awhile though, he began to calm down and sighed. "Hoseok, have you ever thought of what I'd be like to have kids, like of your own genes and shit?"

It was silent for awhile, and Yoongi checked to see if Hoseok was still with him, when he realized he was, he tried it again. "Hoseok?"

"I mean...yeah..I guess sometimes but... I don't think we're ready for kids just yet Yoongi, we haven't even been dating for that long." Hoseok chuckled, but it wasn't as lively, more as if he was forcing it. Yoongi noticed but didn't say anything. "Well duh, I'm not talking about now. But just in general, even before you met me."

"Then I guess you could say yes, I have." Hoseok said and then sighed, Yoongi heard some distant yelling in the background. "I've got to go, Tae and Joon are yelling at me to help them carry somethings in, I love you." Hoseok mumbled, maybe he didn't mean to say the last part because he quickly paused.

Yoongi only smiled though as his finger was just above the 'end call' button. "I love you, too." He said and then quickly hung up.

"Ugh, couple goals!" Jungkook yelled, Jimin giggling as the two stood in the living room behind Yoongi. "Both of you, get out!" Yoongi yelled, he was smiling with blush decorating his cheeks. The two only continued to giggle as they left and went into their rooms.

Yoongi sighed as he sat back on couch with only one thing running through his mind.

Why did Hoseok paused so much and seem so different when he mentioned having kids? It seemed like an odd subject for a man who probably loves kids to feel uneasy about. But Yoongi only shrugged it off, that was a conversation for another day.

It's short but the next chapter should be a little bit longer??