Chapter 48: No Buts!

Waverly POV
It was the day before Lily and James’s wedding.

I was at Lily’s house, the wedding was in her parents large garden. I was in a pair of shorts and he blue sweater Lily got me last Christmas. I was sitting with Sirius on the bench swing as we heard people rushing around behind us.

“What do you think about a winter wedding?” Sirius asked me, squeezing our interlocked hands. I didn’t say anything. He sighed heavily.

“Sometimes I think I want to get married more than you do,” he muttered in my ear. I turned in my seat, and stared at him.

“I want to spend forever with you,” I sighed. “I’m just not good with big events.”

“Well, I’m a Black. We go big or go home,” he smiled a crooked grin that still made my tummy back flip. “So get used to it.” He said, leaning close to rest his forehead on mine.

“Do I have to?” I whined, frowning slightly.

“Yes,” he chuckled, his lips grazed mine as he talked. I shivered, huh, playing dirty are we?

“How are you going to convince me?” I asked, crawling over his lap to straddled his hips.

“You don’t want to open that door love,” he chuckled, pulling me closer to him, his hands trailing to my thighs to pull me closer still. “You’ll regret it.”

“I doubt that,” I smiled, fluttering my eyelashes on his cheek and he made that low rumble in his chest like when he was a dog. I swatted the back of his head. “Bad Sirius.” I teased, he growled, and grabbed the back of my neck to crash my lips into his. I kissed him back forcefully, and I felt the swing sway from it.

I felt his tough lightly sweep my bottom lip, begging. I moved my head and held a giggle. His lips moved down my neck. I bit my lip when I felt his teeth graze my neck, and I moved to look at him.

“I think a winter wedding would be perfect,” I said, smiling at the grin that spread across his face.

“Good.” He smiled, leaning up to kiss me again. I locked one hand in his hair, and the other trailed to the hem of his button down. I played with it, and Sirius moaned a bit. I smiled into the kiss as I felt Sirius push me sideways on the bench so my back was flat against the wooden slats of the swing and I felt it sway.

Sirius kissed up my jaw and played with my hair as his other hand rested on my hips, his fingers looped through the belt loops of my shorts, pulling me closer to him. I traced my hands around the hem of his shirt and played with the bottom button if it.

“I think-Ah!” Sirius said, breaking off into a yelp as the chain of the swing snapped and we fell a foot onto the grass.

“Ow,” I moaned, rubbing the sore spot on my head. Sirius chuckled, and kissed my cheek.

“As I was saying, I think we should go, James, Frank and I still need to get our dress robes,” he said, frowning.

“First, they’re called tuxedoes when there Muggle, and second, I don’t really want to leave this position,” I said, pulling in the front of his shirt.

“We have to,” he sighed, but his grip tightened.

“WAVERLY!” I heard Lily scream. I moaned, and hid my face in the crook of Sirius’s neck, and covered my face with his soft hair.

“Just go love,” he sighed, pushing me up by my waist and he got up with me.

“I hate weddings,” I moaned, linking my hand with his. He chuckled and squeezed my hand. I looked up at him, and laughed slightly.