Chapter 50: The Godfather(s)

Well, it probebly wasn't the best idea to comment on my story when I was requesting a number of votes...

Well, I would have posted yesterday-

But I didn't.

I was playing on OnDemand on my TV, and found BBC America on demand. I have a new found obbsesion with Docter Who (The eleventh Docter, not the tenth, I don't care if the actor was in HP and the Goblet of Fire, Matt Smith plays a mad man with a TARDIS better), and there for have been distracted.

Well, I'm requesting 11 votes! ELEVEN!!! and SIX 6 6 6 6 6 6!!!!!!-comments before I post the next chapter.

Well, I've rammbled long enough!

Here's the chapter!

Waverly POV

I rolled over, and smiled. I rested my head on Sirius’s bare chest and snuggled into him. I spun the ring on my finger, and traced the one he had on his finger. His was platinum, and had the date we got married stamped into it, 12-12-1979. I picked it out and baught it with the money I had from being an Auror. He picked mine out.

It was onyx, the shiny black stone was carved and polished into the flat banded shape. It was goblin made, and had a goblin charm on it, so it was literaly impossible to break. He paid extra for that, just so I could wear it all the time.

“Sirius,” I said softly in his ear. His arms tightned around my body, and ran down my spine, I shut my eyes and curled closer to him.

“Good morning, Mrs. Black,” he muttered in my ear.

“You to hubby,” I teased, he chuckled and pulled me closer.

“Hey, guess what,” he breathed in my ear.

“What?” I asked, shivering as he traced his fingers over the bare skin of my stomach, lingering on the word still branded above my hip. His hands moved to my back and pulle dme over him.

“I love you,” he said, kissing up my neck from the coller of the button down of Sirius’s button down I had pulled on after...I’m going to keep this PG. His lips trailed along my jaw, and I shivered again.

“I love you more,” I breathed, smiling as his hands brused across my bare stomach and over the many thin raised lines I had there. My arms wound around his neck and pulled me closer to him. His arms went to the small of my back and the back of my neck. I smiled as I rested my forehead on his.

“I highly doubt that love,” Sirius growled under his bretah before crashing his lips into mine. I smiled and rolled back over so Sirius was over me. His hand went down my spine as his toung sweep across my bottom lip. I was going to let him in-Then I felt an acidic feeling rip up my throat.

“Oh no,” I choaked out, clapping a hand over my mouth and kickign my legs free from the sheets and pushing Sirius back. I ran to the bathroom, thankfull Sirius’s shirt went to my knees. I threw the bathroom door open, and hurled into the toilet. I choaked up all the food I had in my system, and gasped for air when I was done.

“Are you Ok?” I heard Lily asked, she had a sick look on her face, as she leaned on the door frame.

“Yeah...I think so,” I said. She nodded, then clapped her hand over her mouth and pushed me out of the way, she hurled in the toilet too.

“Lily-Flower?” I heard James aske sleepily. “Again?” I saw him yawn at the door frame, and tug the strings on his sweat pants so they stayed up better.