Chapter 51: Names Names Names Names...

Waverly POV
I walked out of the St. Mungo’s hospital room, and held the picture close to my chest. Lily was practicly jumping up and down.

“I can’t belive it!” She said, looking at the white speck on the black grainy paper, unlike normal ultrasounds, they moved, and you could hear the heartbeats. I smiled, and peeked at my own. James and Sirius where staring intencly the door when we came in. We where going to let the our husbands (I’m still not used to that) in with us, but they wouldn’t shut up. James jumped up to meet Lily, then kissed her intencly after looking at the photo. I sat in his seat next to Sirius.

“Well...” he asked excitidly.

“T...T...” I tried to force out. His perfect brow furrowed, and gently took the photo from my hands. He stared at it for a second, and then his eyes got wide.

“Let’s see what Padfoot Junior looks like!” James joked, grabbing the photo from his lap, and looked at it a bit confused.

“Hey, Lily,” He said, pulling her away from a coulpe she was showing the black picture. “Gimme a hand with this, it this the baby, or is that, the baby?” he asked, pointing to the two white specks.

“James,” She sighed, rolling her eyes. “They are both the baby, they’er...YOU’ER HAVING TWINS?” she yelled, making the other couples jump.

My eyes where wide as I nodded. Sirius grabbed the picture away from James, and looked at the two little white blotches on the black.

“Two,” he smiled, looking at me. “Two!” he said, putting a hand on my stomach and leaning down to kiss me. I smiled, and pushed him away after a second, we where in public after all.

Then again, I thought. Who cares?

I leaned up and threw my arms around his neck, kissing him again. I saw Lily and James out of the cornner of my eye. I had to pull back and laugh, Sirius did the same. They wern’t celebrating at all, they where arguing already over names.

“How could I have forgoten!” I heard Sirius mutter. “Boy’s or girls?” he asked egergly, his hand squeezing my tummy. I giggled. Damn him for knowing I was ticklish. My face fell.

“I didn’t ask!” I said, jumping up and dragged Sirius with me. He laughed as I ran to the desk and caught the doctor.

“I never asked what I’m having?” I said quickly.

“At first, I thought that was odd, then I saw the name of the father on the file,” she said, moving her gaze to Sirius.

“What I do?” He asked, shoving his hands in his poctets.

“My daughter went to Hogwarts, Mr. Black, I belive you knew her...intemetly.” she said, glaring at him.

He pursed his lips and looked at the ground. Rocking back and forth on his heels with his hands shoved in his pockets. “You have to be more spesific,” he muttered, his cheeks tinging pink.

“Isis Kelly?” She asked, flipping through a file.

“Oh! How is she-Ow!” he cut off when I smack the back of his head.

“Hi, remember me? I’m your wife and mothet of your chidren?” I asked overly sweetly. He rolled his eyes and kissed my temple.

“I was kidding, jeez,” he laughed, then looking back at the doctor. “So doc, what’s the verdict?” he asked overdramaticly, like he was a dieing man getting bad news.

“One of each, now leave please,” she snapped, shutting our file and walking off. I smiled, and spun around to look at Sirius who was grinning.