Chapter 49: Get. Out.

Waverly POV

I was twirling around, trying to get used to teh dress Lily made me wear. The pale green satin made my skin and hair look paler. I wrinkled my nose at my refection. I thought I looked like the walking dead. Pale skin and hair, dark eyes. The long sleeves where tight, and and had a row of perl buttons up the wrists. It flowed down into a skirt that came to my knees that was a bit to poofy for my taste.

“Hey, Waverly,” Lily hissed at me from her room. I left the bathroom, anf poked my head in. Lily was fiddling with the meshy vail over her red hair. Her wedding dress was perfect for her. Sleevless, with a heart shaped neck line, and at her waist went into a poofy princess skirt, that I thougth resembled a cupcake. It was so Lily.

“Well,” she smiled, tracing the blue drop earings James gave her. They where family airlooms, his mother was going to give them to Lily on her wedding day. Old, and blue. “What do you think?” she asked.

“I’d marry you if I wasnt taken,” I heard Sirius behind me. I smiled and nodded in agreement. She spun around, adn lifted her skirt to show the red high tops i lent her.

“After you say ‘I do,’ I want thoes back!” I told her, swinging the pale green heels i was supposed to be wearing.

“No problem, I don’t know how you can wear these all the time!” she complained, tugging at the top of my hightops. I rolled my eyes, and tossed her a box.

“Something new, from all of us,” I added as she opened the box and squeeled. She ran to hug me. I heard Sirius clear his thruat.

“I belive I was the major finanial benifactor in this indever. Do I not get a thanks as well?” he asked. Me and Lily just blinked at him. I saw Remus behind him looking equaly shocked. I narrowed my eyes at him.

“Have you been reading Remus’s books again?” I asked, putting a hand on my hip.

“Did I freak you out?” he asked, smiling.

“Yes! Never do it again!” I ordered him, he smirked at me and pecked my cheek.

“Thank you!” she squeeled, pulling the braclet over her hand. I picked it out. James, Remus, Sirius, Frank dragged me out of bed on a Saterday to get something for Lily.

I picked out a plain link braclet with a lily charm. Sirius thought I should have charmed it to open and close, but I just flicked his ear.

“Uh...Waverly can I talk to you?” Lily asked, the same tone as yesterday when she talked about Snape. I gave her a look, but followed her to her room and shut the door.

“I-” She started. I held up one hand, and she stopped. I pressed my ear to the door, and smiled. I slowly turned the knob, and pushed the door open. I smiled as I heard four boys let out cuss words.

“This is a privet converastion!” I yelled through the door, then putting a sopund proofing charm on the room. I spun around to see Lily with a guilty look on her face.

“What. Did. You. Do.” I asked slowly.

“You broke his arm?” She asked quickly, just looking at me.

“Lily,” I moaned. “Lily, Lily, Lily,” I said, raking my fingers through my hair.

“I just asked what he wanted to say! He didn’t even write me back,” she sighed, wringing her hands.

“This is not what you should be thinking about before your WEDDING!” I yelled the last word, feeling the pressure of what Snape told me.

“I know...I just wanted to tell someone,” she mumbled, spinning the engament ringon her finger.