CHAPTER TWO

Soon as he reached the curtain Stephen was ready didn't matter if it was in Japan wwe or someone's backyard every single time he got too this moment he was ready and in the zone. Stephen  burst through the curtain after letting his music  play for a bit he began his descent  too the rings shaking hands with fans and giving one of the little boys his face mask normally he'd hand out a replica but since this would be his final match in nxt he thought he'd give back to a lucky fan. He got in the ring and done his signature pose on the turnbuckle as he did the fans popped just like every time they would. This was it Stephen sat in a corner and crossed himself as he awaited for the Champion. Before he knew it he was stood face to face with ciampa while the intros were made this was it...
* 30 minutes later*
Just like everyone expected it was a long and gruelling matchup more brutal and barbaric than any of there previous matchups both men wore a crimson red mask(blood) Taylor was running on adrenaline at this point and countered ciampa into a PK(penalty kick) the same move he'd inherited from shibata. It felt like an eternity but the refs hand finally reached the mat for a count of three he'd done it he'd made history the first ever three time nxt champion this made the next moment even more emotional for him. As he sat in the corner with his belt catching his breath Stephen was handed a microphone this was it.
" well that was something wasn't it ?" The fans erupted into a cheer and an applause. "I've had the best time here in nxt helping lead this brand too the great heights it deserves but I can't take all the credit I've had a lot of help to get too this moment. First off I'd like to thank triple h cause without him none of this would be possible for me so thank you boss" the fans clapped for triple h. "Secondly this may seem strange but I would also like to thank tomasso because without him you wouldn't have seen the best of me. Every time we clashed in this ring we brought the best out of each other also the entire nxt roster you guys are amazing keep doing what you're doing." The fans applauded again louder than before. " and finally I want to thank you guys the fans for your support and love you've shown me these last two years you've made a Scottish boys dream come true. I wanna thank you for putting up with this accent cause I'm sure it's not been easy for you and there's probably been subtitles on the screen anytime I've spoken" the fans broke out in a laugh. "In case  you guys haven't realised this is my last match in nxt" at that moment a shock came across the crowd not expecting this announcement. Throughout  his speech the fans continued in a please don't leave Chant. " that chant means a lot guys honestly thank you all so much but it's time for me to take over the main roster and with you all by my side supporting me I am positive that it won't be long before that happens. I want you all to remember this isn't goodbye it's see you later thank you " as the last  of his words came out his mouth the fans erupted into a thunderous applause and a thank you Taylor chant. Stephen layed the nxt title on the floor of the ring and made his way too the stage where the nxt roster had assembled. At the top of the stage he was greeted by triple h who raised his hands too the fans. It was a bitter sweet moment for Stephen but he knew he had to make the fans proud of him when he was on the main roster.