CHAPTER TWENTY

To celebrate the man herself Becky Lynch's birthday have a new chapter enjoy ☺️

Becky's pov

"Cmon Becky please let me make it up too you me and bayley are taking you out tonight you need to enjoy yourself" Becky was sat in her hotel room with Sasha and bayley Sasha explained what happened with Stephen it upset Becky at first but she forgave Sasha she felt really bad for giving Stephen a hard time and felt as if she's pushed him away maybe they were right maybe a night out is exactly what she needs. "Okay fine let me get ready" after twenty minutes Becky bayley and Sasha left for the bar. "So is anyone else coming or is it just us three?" "I heard Seth and Finn say they were going tonight so we may bump into them" "I hope Stephens not there I can't deal with this right now" "Cmon Becky if you can forgive me you can forgive him he done nothing wrong" "I know but I blew it way out of proportion and have been avoiding him since I don't want it to be awkward" when they arrived at the bar Becky recognised it as the one she was at a few months ago with Stephen before they got together she felt her stomach tighten this would be a long night.

Stephens pov

We had been at the bar an hour now and I was really enjoying myself I was so grateful for Finn and Seth for doing this for me Becky was still on my mind but that wasn't a shock she was always on my mind I couldn't get rid of her and I'm not going to lose her over this I promised myself I'd make it right and talk too her the first chance I got. "These drinks are going through me boys I need to go too the bathroom." "You're supposed to be Scottish Taylor can't you keep up with us?" Seth says with his familiar cackle Stephen just playfully rolls his eyes and heads for the bathroom.

Becky's pov
As soon as we got into the bar we spotted finn and Seth sitting at a booth it didn't look like he was with them. I really missed him and I felt so bad for avoiding him I just couldn't stand to be hurt again. I promised myself I'd speak too him soon and try and make things right with him. "So what're you girls doing here?" Seth asked knocking me out of my thoughts. "Just trying to help Becky enjoy herself" Sasha says smiling away just as Finns about to open his mouth we heard a quiet thump as if someone's fell or kicked something I can see finn gritting his teeth and looking at Seth and before I can say anything I hear a familiar voice one I haven't heard for a while. "Long time no see Rebecca Quinn"

Stephens pov
I finally got out of the bathroom I can't believe there is a que to get in I didn't think this place was that busy. As I started getting closer to our booth I seen Seth sitting alone with an uncomfortable look on his face I got closer and I seen Sasha's purple hair and my stomach started feeling sick. I noticed what looked like orange hair sitting across from them but before I could get any nearer I felt someone pull me outside it was bayley and Finn "bayley what're you guys doing here ??" "Never mind that right now we can't let you go back in there " "look I can handle Sasha okay I won't let it ruin the night" "it's not Sasha Stephen Becky's in there and she's not alone" bayley couldn't look Stephen in the eye while saying that sentence before they could stop him Stephen bolted into the bar and stopped just before the booth so Becky couldn't see him but he wished he couldn't see her at that moment .

Becky pov
Finn and Seth kept giving each other a weird look and Finn rushed off somewhere not sure where but bayley followed him. The atmosphere was tense ever since he sat down Seth and Sasha both looked uncomfortable not as uncomfortable as me why was Jeff here and why did he have his arm around me did he not sense the awkwardness ? I had to get away from this situation so I excused myself from them to go too the bathroom as I got up and turned to go there the sight in front of me truly broke me there he was the man who I didn't realise until tonight I was pointlessly avoiding a single tear rolled down his cheek and I could tell he was heartbroken. Before I could say something he rushed out the bar pushing past Finn and bayley but I rushed after him. "Stephen please wait let me explain ?" He turned around I could see him biting down on his lip trying to hold in the tears. "Explain what Rebecca?? Is that your way of getting me back ? Who is he ?" "That was Jeff " "oh your ex that makes it so much better" "Stephen please listen too me" "I love you Rebecca" his words stunned me I couldn't believe it this was the first time he'd said those words too me before I could even reply he got in a cab and left. She fell too her knees crying uncontrollably she'd lost him why did she let that happen why was she so stupid. Bayley Sasha Seth and Finn came out to comfort her and take her back too the hotel this was the worst day of her life.