New Dawn is OuT!

So yes, I know this is a little late, considering the first chapter came out a few days ago but *shrugs*

Anyways! New Dawn is out! It will be updated every Monday.

And here is a summary:

"Years after Sauron's defeat, Middle-Earth has been ravaged by a new foe. The remnants of those willing to fight back have come together to form the Western Hope.

Lumornel
Nine years after dying, she struggles to find the only person who can restore her missing past. Yet, when all she knows and loves is threatened, she is forced to race against time to protect that which she loves.

Dever
The Western Hope's most skilled informant learns of what is behind the enemy's plan. Yet when the unthinkable happens, he is unable to get the information to the Western Hope. He must find a way, for if the Western Hope learns of it, they can hinder the enemy's plan.

Legolas
After the death of his love, his only focus is finishing her mission; saving the peoples of Middle-Earth, by any means necessary.

Alagosson
An enemy and a slave. He only wants that which he lost, but his mind battles over what is right.

Together they all have a hold on the fate of Middle-Earth."

If you want a better summary, check it out in New Dawn.

Bai
~phoenix~