Hidden

Narrator's POV
Wendy stepped back in shock, she knew it! She knew her nose was not lying to her like everyone else said it was. 'Natsu has not smelled anything, neither has Gajeel. It's probably just your imagination.'  Their words rang in her head. But they were wrong!

"Levy are you serious?" The mage asked her friend, "Lucy is... she is actually here?" Wendy questioned hopefully, not wanting to be disappointed if Levy was lying to her.

But wait... why should Wendy trust Levy? Levy has betrayed the entire guild by joining up with the Stellar Zodiacs... she really shouldn't be talking to her.. but yet.. something in her gut told her that Levy was telling the truth.

"She is, she's actually watching the games right now and—" Levy was cut off by Fairy Tail members yelling from the stands.

"Oi! Stay away from Wendy! You can't steal her too you rotten Zodiacs!" Natsu yelled in outrage, the only thing keeping him from jumping down from the balcony was his teammates holding him back, "Stop talking to her you Zodiac scum!"

There was hurt in Levy's eyes, and fury in those of her teammates who were sitting at their balcony. But they didn't move an inch from where they were, instead it was Levy who did the moving, in one swift movement Natsu went from his balcony into the sky. He started to flail around desperately trying to grab onto something, and right before he hit the ground someone did catch him, Levy.

"Er- thanks Lev—" Natsu tried to thank her only to be swiftly thrown back to his balcony. The members of the Fairy Tail guild looked on with shock, Levy didn't have this strength or speed just mere hours ago, if she had then she definitely would've been put on one of the GMG teams.

"That is enough fooling around pumpkins! Time to play! It's Hidden time!" Mato yelled, fans cheered from the stands and some even placed bets on who would win. Most picked one of the dragon slayers, but quite a few also picked the mage who had caught everyone's eye, Levy.

A town appeared in the middle of the arena, and the contestants were scattered around it, with lookalikes of them being formed as well.

"Go!" Mato yelled and the contestants started trying to blend into the crowds of lookalikes, although some were obviously themselves others had blended in quite nicely and even the people watching were unable to tell the difference anymore.

Then things got exciting, contestants were being knocked out, which seemed almost out of nowhere. The only one safe from the invisible attacks was Wendy, who seemed to not even know what was going on around her.

"Hey! Who's doing that?!" Gray yelled as he watched the screens in front of him which showed each contestant's area, "There is no one even near them!" He said in outrage at the sight before him. One by one contestants were being knocked out and points were being deducted left and right.

After contestants being knocked out multiple times the game ended. The town disappeared and each contestant was now visible to the fans.

And then the point board was shown.

"Oh dear! Seems like we have a team in the lead right from the start!" Mato exclaimed as he examined the points.

"Fairy Tail team B, Quattro Puppy, Mermaid Heel, Lamia Scale, Blue Pegasus, and Saber Tooth all with only one point earned from Hidden!" Mato said and snickers were heard from the stands, "Fairy Tail team A earned four points!" Fairy Tail cheered as Wendy looked down shyly.

"Oh wow, and in first place is Stellar Zodiacs! With a total of thirteen points earned! Well done!" Mato clapped his hands and thunderous applause was heard from the guild's fans.

"Wait. So Levy was the one earning all the points?? How?" Natsu said in shock as he stared at the bluette, "how? There's no way that's even possible!"

To that comment he received quite a few glares, the most deadly being from Levy herself. She walked over to the fairy's balcony and looked up at the group.

"You say it is not possible Natsu, yet you just witnessed it with your own eyes." She stated with an icy tone. "I'm far more powerful now than I've ever been before and it's all thanks to the Stellar Zodiacs!"

"Fairy Tail just held me back, you all held me back from what I could become!" Levy said angrily, "Just watch me." She spat and turned to walk away, much to the surprise of the Fairies.

"You may act like one of them Levy, but you know in your heart you really aren't," Mirajane said sadly to her former guild mate, "Just come back to us... you don't belong with them.." she pleaded and the other fairies nodded in agreement.

"Stop it." A voice spoke up, the fairies looked around in confusion as to who had spoken up, only to see their little Wendy be the source of the voice. "Stop telling Levy what is right for her..."

"Oh Wendy, you don't understand these things, you're still just a child after all—" Erza started only to be cut off by a fuming mage.

"Oh but I do understand! I understand that you all need to lay off Levy! She chose to leave us, and as her friends you need to respect that." Wendy told them, her teammates looked at her in shock, they never would've expected Wendy to speak up.

"And what I understand more than anything is that my nose is right. No matter what you all tell me she is here. And right now my only chance to finding her might just be Levy." Wendy stated, Gray frowned at her questioningly.

"What are you trying to tell us Wendy... are you saying.." Gray started but was cut short by a laugh from Natsu.

"You aren't actually going to leave us? For them? You're insane!" Natsu laughed, "C'mon Wendy, time to stop fooling around." He walked over to her and placed a hand on her shoulder, Wendy just slapped it away.

"I'm not fooling around Natsu. I'm leaving." She said icily and walked away from the team. She jumped from the balcony and walked over to Levy. "You know where Lucy is. So take me to her." She told Levy, Levy nodded and lead her towards the Stellar Zodiacs balcony.

Lucy smiled at Wendy, "So Wendy, where would you like your guild mark?" She questioned the mage.

"On my left shoulder please, in dark blue." She told Lucy, Lucy happily put the mark on her shoulder and smiled at her new guild member.

"Welcome to Stellar Zodiacs Wendy, we're very happy to have you. My name is Celeste Ashley." Lucy smiled at the young mage and the young mage smiled back.

'But you can call me Lucy.' A voice rang in Wendy's head. Wendy did a small gasp and stares at Lucy in disbelief.

"Lucy..?"

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
New part! Yay! Sorry for not updating in a while, but I hope this part makes up for it!

Stellar Zodiacs officially have a new member, miss Wendy Marvell herself!

To find out what happens next stay tuned!