Chapt15--- Risks

LUKE'S POV

I heard a metal clang and saw Niall's eyes go wide. Yeah, Niall from 1D was here. I turned and saw Jasmine falling down to her death. She can't swim, I knew that.

"NOO!" I screamed. I took my shoes off and jumped after her.

I couldn't find her. I was at the surface and saw Ashton, Michael and Calum.

"WHERE IS SHE?!" I screamed. Ashton was bawling his eyes out.

I took a deep breath of air and went back down. There she was, on the bottom of the deep river.

I grabbed her arm, and pulled her closed to me. I swam to the top with the nearly dead brunette in my arms.

"JASMINE!" Ashton screamed.

I layed her on the grass. I pushed on her chest. Once, twice. I plugged her nose and blew air into her mouth. Repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat.

Within a minute later, she began coughing and wheezing. She turned to her side and spit out water.

Ashton was a complete wreck. He was sobbing into Niall's shirt.

"W-Why!" Jasmine screamed at me. "Why would you go after me?! I was supposed to die! I ruined your guys life and I have no reason to live!" She started bawling her eyes out.

"Ashton. Michael. Calum. Me." I said. "There, there's four reasons."

"Three." She said.

"What?"

"You don't care about me. You even said so at that interview. That's why I wanted to leave you all forever. If I just ran away I would eventually come back, but if I died, I wouldn't be able to." She said. I pulled her by her soaked shirt and brought her close to me.

"I love everything about you. And yeah, I did say that at an interview. Three days after you dumped me, so I didn't know what I was thinking. And Im not gonna let you just go anywhere. If you died, that would have ruined my career because I wouldn't be able to move on." I said. She looked up at me.

"I wanna go home." She said.

"We are." Ashton said. "And I don't give two shits how old you are, I'm gonna find a way to punish you for this." He said with anger. He yanked on her arm. She tightened her grip on me. Ashton was furious.

"She's not a child, Ashton. She's her own person. I don't give two shits how old YOU are because what matters right now, is that your not acting like an older brother. She just tried to commit suicide and you want to punish her?" I blurted out. Everyone stared at me in shock.

"I think I just found my way." He said. "Jasmine. Your not seeing Luke anymore. You guys, are DONE!" He screamed.

Jasmine slapped him. "DONT YOU DARE YELL AT ME LIKE THAT! AND I DONT THINK YOU SHOULD DARE TAKE AWAY THE REASON WHY I LIVE EVERY HORRIBLE AND DARK DAY FOR!" She spat at him and walked away. Ashton looked at me.

"You broke my sister." He said.

"No. You broke your sister." I said and walked away.