Chapt34--- Big Steps

I finally got Jasmine to agree to go on a date with me. I was so excited.

We were walking around the park. I decided to take her to the part we met at. I decorated it with roses, and a picnic basket.

There were a few people.. But not many. "Luke.. This is amazing." She said. I shook my head.

"It gets better." I smirked.

I waited until there weren't as many people around. She was standing, fumbling with her earring.

I quickly slid the blue velvety case out of my pocket and held it up. I saw Ashton, Michael, and Calum watching us. They were smiling like dummies.

JASMINE'S POV

This earring won't stop being gay. I finally got it on. I heard people Awwwing around us.

I turned and saw Luke. Down on his knee, with a beautiful tiny box in his hand. "Jasmine-"

"Oh my god." Was all I said.

"Jasmine.. We've been through a thousand heartbrakes. But you know we still believe, we wear the same shirts as our fathers-" Luke said.

"We wear our hearts upon our sleeves." I said.

He nodded. "We've had one hell of a ride the past two years. I had a tour with the band.. You performed for Sia, we had a fair share of fights. We might even have a baby." He said. I shook my head. I bit my lip. "I absolutely ADORE you. For your flaws, or your perfections, everything. I can't live a day without knowing your not mine. Being my girlfriend doesn't mean mine. Being my girlfriend means loving, but to a certain extent. I love you more than that extent." Luke said.

"I don't know how to say this. I'm just going to. Jasmine Irwin. Will you marry me?" Luke asked me, as he opened the box. Inside was a silver ring, with his name on it, and the day we met.

I couldn't say anything. I was frozen. "Jasmine?" Luke asked.

"How could you think I'd say no!" I said and threw my arms around him. I was crying the entire time.

He slipped the ring on my finger and I saw his. It said my name, and the day we met. I crashed our lips together.

After about ten seconds.. I pulled away. "Luke I have to tell you something." I said. "This morning I went out and got a pregnancy test."

People gasped. "Luke... We're having a baby."