Chapt33--- Fatherism

"Luke? Your mum said we should go because it's getting late." Jasmine said. I got up and ran to her.

I picked her up and swung her in my arms. "I f*cking love you." I said.

"Luke! I'm not going anywhere. Relax." She laughed. Oh no.. She didn't know I knew!

I nodded. I said goodbye to everyone then we hopped into the car. We drove in silence, for twenty minutes.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

Once we got home, I decided to speak. "Jasmine, we need to talk." I said.

"Yeah.. I have something to tell you." She said.

"You first." I said. She nodded.

"Luke.. When we had sex... We didn't wear a condom and I wasn't on birth control." Jasmine said.

"Okay.. Me now." I said. I took a deep breath. "I'm really sorry and I feel like a dick for doing this but I kinda already knew because me and my dad eavesdropped on you and my mum"

She turned and walked away. "Jaz wait!" I said. She turned immediately.

"For what! For you to regain my trust? I have trust issues Luke! You know that! You just eavesdropped on me and you mum about something HUGE in our relationship and that's literally the one thing I didn't want. I thought you could trust me. I was wrong. I guess I can't trust you either." She said and ran off.

I just stood there. After a few minutes of silence I screamed. I screamed until my chest... Tightened.

I have to fix this. I have to.